Rivington Barn

85 Posts | Latest reply on 13/07/2011 07:28:59 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone one going up to Rivington Barn tomorrow? Me and Clinton will be there with others from BM around lunch time,   Yorky                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

What time do you call lunch time?  Funnily enough I was thinking of having a drive out there tomorrow Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I will be there about 10.30 as I love to chill and meet folk so come when you like, I will be up top on BM hill lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

May do, depends on if I manage to get a stupid navy blue suit or not lol 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

navy blue suit or not! you could wear other things you know Shell lol See who els you can drum up, shame I dont know how to do one of those Mob txt things on the phone lol Please let HRC know as I could do with some Drissle cake,   Yorky                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Ya cheeky monkey, Mr Yorky!

and I thought it was my company and sparkling wit you were after LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If the weather is any good I'll see you there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

good for you BBZ62, I have to go fix a water leak first thing in Barnsley so will set off from home at 7am                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thumbs Up looking good, anyone els going?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

just had a txt from Biker Bill and he is fixing his bikeUnhappy so cannot make it this time.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey Yorky,

I hope you've done the lottery if you're that psychic, I mean how do you know that you're going to get a water leak in Barnsley and what time you'll have to set off in order to allow for it?

Why not check your bike over now and prevent the leak. Ha!! Ha!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton

hi peeps 

Im goin veiwing a bike in wakefield in the morning Smile
I will try and get over at dinner for an hour 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

BBZ52 Ermm not on my bike silly a job I have to go to first Thumbs Up   OK Shawy see you there, we will be in the top car park.                                                                                                                                                                             
loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

Anybody going from around Bradford area?                                                                                                                                                                             
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

I might go Loving it ? I`m near huddersfield .. Do you know the way ? We can meet up somewhere Dave                                                                                                                                                                             
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

In: lancs

im going from colne side - if anyone want to meet up and ride over let me know - open to anytime set off                                                                                                                                                                              
loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

Thanks....but i'm sorted. Going to meet up with Yorky at mcdonalds Ingleby road 9.30 if anybody else wants to meet there.                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

see you all there                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

onabikeagain, glad you are hooking up see you tomorrow top car park.   Yorky                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hmmm thanks a lot for mentioning it to me                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 544 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption