Rivington Barn

85 Posts | Latest reply on 13/07/2011 07:28:59 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

chickflick75 cake/manhole covers yet to try but somebody has to be taste tester ya never know                                                                                                                                                                               
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

sorry folks, tis Race for Life day today
IF I get up to Rivi later I shall be cakeless

so.....I'l soon find out who my real chums are and who just lurves me for my cake Cry

have fun folks, it's bloomin' piddling down at the moment                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I think you get them cakes from the cake shop on the way up hmmm me thinks lol   Have a wonderful day I am proud of you for doing this race for life and I will do a collection for you if that is ok?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Looks like nice weather at the mo so will go up..anyone else around here going?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

We have to go to Sheffield Clinton, but I just spoke to Mark ... he is already there & says its lovely Thumbs Up

Ride safe                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ah ok shell just text you as well:) have a good day hun x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good to meet one and all today, some were  peeps I knew and others were new faces. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

Just got back....nice to meet some more of you.Handshake

Wow there were some floods on the way home, so glad i set off when i did .....yes i know,  i'm a wimp!!!

Thanks Yorky....and so sorry again for messing up your ride Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good to meet up today even though it poured down on the way there n all the way back Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

didn't see anyone unfortunately but I did go a little late  and for some reason google decided to direct me to Todmorden :) anyway - I know where it is now                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

I've just got back, really good to meet all I know and those I didn't!

Shame you didn't see us tcat, maybe next time Thumbs Up 

I've put some pics on the events page, don't forget to tag yourself!

bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

pity about the weather  but really nice to meet all I know and those I met for 1st time today,And well done Ang !!!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

HugJust got homeBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank you every one that turned up it was great to meet old and new friends and we did not let the little drizzle put us off lol  We now know what Clint does when it rains he hugs a few trees lol or was that to stay dry?? It was a real chilled out day too. HRC, we are all proud of you for doing the charity run today and still made it to Rivington. I also want to thank everyone on behalf of HRC for their donations to the cancer relief charity. See you all next week up at the camping weekend (starting Thursday )

Yorky.

HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Helloo lovely people
Sorry we got there late but it was all for charrriddeee dontcha know, so thanks to those who waited til we got there and big thanks for the extra donations  ClapHug

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yorkie  it was to keep dry lol nearly went home till you all passed me..   Well dont h r c too with yer run too..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Clinton, that would have been funny if you had turned round and gone home as we were passing you lol Glad you did not tho.   Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

see you next week mate                                                                                                                                                                             
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

Had a fab day today - thanks guys - couldn't really use the excuse of not turning up due to the weather when I'm in a car but glad I didn't bail. Am checking out CBT prices as we speak! lol

Glad to see everyone's home safe too - enjoy next weekend to you guys that's going and hope to see all soon

Take care Dawn x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

just seen myself in one of the photos - Big smile   I did actually ask somone sat with the group aswell and was told that "no its not BM" <<< grrr ah well                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7832 seconds. There are 583 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption