Words/Phrases that annoy you

77 Posts | Latest reply on 18/07/2011 19:12:20 by oldyeti | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

suck it and see !!!!!!!!!!!!

it may not be possible to suck it

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

when the cash machine say's Free withdrawals  yeh right                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

"suck it and see !!!!!!!!!!!!

it may not be possible to suck it "

I could say it .... but it's just too easy!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

was waiting for XK Geoff lol                                                                                                                                                                              
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Here's one,
"I'm a woman...we're used to multitasking*!.

Definition Multitasking,  Five jobs at once and none of them done properly.......

sneaks off to find helmet and riot shield

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

As Geoff said, Jackie - way too easy...so no dice.                                                                                                                                                                             
crasy lady's Profile
crasy lady

In: Bury st edmunds

AHH BLESS!is his phrase that drives me nuts!Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

ending a conversation with "speak soon" when they've clearly got no intention of doing any such thing                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ah clarkee, sweeping generalisations!!! i' more like  man when it comes to multi tasking, and just do the one thing not very well!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

I detest it when my boss (after observing me talking to a customer) says "So! How do you think that went?"   I don't know, you tell me!!! I wasn't the bloody one watching/listening to me was I?                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

...."for your age"................aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhh                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

BASICLY O MY GOD IF ONLY                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

i dont mean to be nasty , BUT !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Their fault? False phrases; "I’m going up to London" (when they’re actually driving south).   Words; driv (from the word driven? when they actually meant drove). E.g. I driv my car up the road… (and I’m thinking, hmm, yes you probably did).   My fault? Before the Co-op Share cards came out, using I.D. numbers...   Assistant: “What’s your share number? Me: ***845. Assistant: “245?” Me: “No, 845.”   B&Q Me: “I’m looking for curtain poles” Assistant: “cotton poles?” Me: “No. (I’m drawing with my hands) Em, window, cloth, blocks out the sunshine etc etc.” Assistant: “Oh, curtain poles!”   P.s. I’m a Scottish by the by. North of the border I’ve no problem in speech or hearing!                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

In: Rugby

hello tweacle   Absolutely   Aye up me duck                                                                                                                                                                                     
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ppl who rite in txt spk all the flippin tme.... LOL   or others which bug me are   sumfink !!   basically !!   some bike/car racers who say "we" all the time when they mean I or me   football supporters who say we about the team they support, err were they playing as well because i didn't see them on the pitch   "To be fair" (had a manager once who used to say that every other sentence) Arrggh                                                                                                                                                                                         
oldyeti's Profile
oldyeti

In: Hartlepool now
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

"your not seeing the big picture"
"do you know why i`ve stopped you ?"(well.....bite lip, bite lip) commer and colon abuse!   sitting down, sat down, sat sitting,   and most of above!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 709 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption