Words/Phrases that annoy you

77 Posts | Latest reply on 18/07/2011 19:12:20 by oldyeti | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Like XK, I dislike 'Ya know' being added to the end of every sentance, usually pronounced 'ya know'                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I know wotcha mean, loike, ya know.Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Very good LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

OMG ! when did this become a grammar school ! u no wot i mean init like LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@Yer know wot I mean'     No, please explain.                                                                                                                                                                               
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

In: Chester

I totally agree with Geoff - " Do you know who i am????"
It really p****s me off !!! Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeh, I must agree. If they have to ask you that question then it should be obvious that you don't know who they are. Or don't really care.                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

The last time someone actually said "Do you know who I am?" and I responded with "No, but blah blah blah ...", his response to me was "I should pick you and throw you in the f**king canal!!"

I just laughed.  I mean, had the guy looked at me properly??  He was a big fella, but even so, I doubt he could even lift me lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

Well BB, i work on the doors and i hear that sentence so many times its unbelievable. The most embarrassing one was that bouncer/bodybuilder bloke of big brother...............i dont even watch it - who does he think he is. Well he got told he had to pay like everyone else Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Too right,

It annoys me that the ones with money and so called celebrities think that mere mortals should pay but they shouldn't. Censored                                                                                                                                                                             
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

pmsl, wouldnt mind but he was trying to get about 10 "guests" of his in as well..............tight git he is. I honestly didnt recognise him and he had a proper strop on him, he must have thought coz i was female he could charm me............no chance!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
ayjay's Profile
ayjay

In: LOUTH
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

it's not you it's me                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i think most of us have heard that at some time ayjay!! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

When we hear that one ayjay, we know we are about to get dumped lol. Its a pretty lame thing to say Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey Pinkstorm,

That bears out what I said, you didn't know who he was, but by the sounds of it , it wouldn't have made any difference.

On the last thing, I don't understand why we have to use lame things like that, particularly when we are a little older and supposedly more mature, why can't we be honest with people. I know I'm likely to get abuse for this and maybe I'm not your typical man but I'm too long in the tooth to mess about.

Say what we mean and mean what we say.

Dave                                                                                                                                                                              
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

Yes Dave, i totally agree with you on that one..............heres another one of those sayings "you.ve gotta be cruel to be kind" lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

He's my other half, or She's my better half . . . . . . Sorry to dissapoint, but we are not siamese (sorry PC brigade, cojoined) twins!!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It's a phrase that annoys my missus more than me.   It's when I introduce her as 'my current wife'.   No sense of humour, my missus.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i totally agree with dave - straight talking for me every time, too old for messing about - i havent got that much time left to waste!!! x

geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

lol @ XK!  That's great.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 735 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption