Camper Van for sale

6 Posts | Latest reply on 11/07/2011 07:21:43 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Since dad had his heart attack he has not been able to do long drives, so their beloved camper is up for sale, I said before putting it in the paper I would see if anyone on here is interested. 

Lots of pics on my profile but here are the basic details feel free to drop me a PM for any more details Thumbs Up

LMC liberty 1991, has a Fiat Ducato 2.5TD engine 
4 berth
3 way fridge
3 ring gas hob
Rear bathroom which has seperate shower cubicle 
Hot & cold running water 
2 water tanks, one for fresh water one for waste water
Bicycle rack on the rear
Retractable awning
Has mains connection 
Separate leasure battery which will recharge when hooked to mains
MOT till June 2012
TAX Dec 2011 
Mileage 62000 miles

Dad wants £6500 for it, he paid more but since his hear attack has hardly used it. 

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

im not suprised he had a heart attack shell stopping at sites like the one pictured LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL ... he was in the middle of getting the table out to go with the chairs when I arrived to take the pics, 

Its a shame cos they loved going all over in it, but its the distance now he cannot drive, the last long trip they did he almost gave himself another attack Cry and he doesn't see the point in using it for short trips                                                                                                                                                                               
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

if i had the money i would i love camper vans main think is he is ok :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Yeah EW, he has had a funny turn since after a long drive so wont use it now, its a shame cos they have been all over in it without any problems                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

There are pics of the inside of the camper on my profile and I will add that it's located in Bury, Lancashire not at our house :-)                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 636 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption