i must be getting old

28 Posts | Latest reply on 18/07/2011 09:34:04 by Falcon46 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i just looked at a bmw bike for sale and i liked it  i must be getting        old                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Why do you equate old age with a BMW bike? Is it cos some younger uns may not be able afford to buy a BMW bike?  Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

big clive,,,, there are many indicators of old age,,,,

incontinence,
wrinkles,
arthritis,
deafness , and of course grey pubic hair !! but buying a bmw aint one of em chuck hahahahah Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

there are many indicators of old age,,,,   inability to get off bike without falling on arse and making a complete tit of yourselfWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

you are so gonna pay for that xk!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Boody, I've been hard of hearing since I was a kiddy, does that make me old before me time? lol Come to think of it I was incontinent as a teenager, I often wet meself while laughing Shocked Embarrassed LOL   PML @ 'grey pubic hair', I'd like to swap my head hair for my pubic hair, that would knock about 5 yrs off me age. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

ahahahhahahahah needed that laugh sandi x                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

boody  can I take it you fell off the bike and landed on your ass then lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

i got dead leg jp and fell on my hand when i got off !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And got a poorly thumb from it!  See, I was paying attention in class Miss                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Sandi you def put a smile on my face then lol

I just look at Old Un and sigh gratefully that yep .... i'm still younger than him lol

JP's Profile
JP

96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

what did the doctor say ( This may smart a little ?)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

remind me to slap u frickin hard when i see you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

wrinkles    check grey hair    check hard of hearing   check fall off bike      check forget where your going   when your half way there   double check OH MY GOD I DO NEED A BMW                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

When you get out of bed and sound like a maraca band.                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Careful, you'll be wanting a Honda next! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Hey! nowt wrong wi' Hondas, Roachy, my Taffy was a Honda, altho in his case HINDrance would be more accurate LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

U know you're getting old when u get off the back of a bike and it take u 2 hrs to stop walking like u need a new pair of pants... Oh and when u start asking ur patients what the chuff u were doing coz u forgot again...                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Mmmmmm, whilst visiting the red light district in Amsterdam, an ex of mine said to me ' I must be getting old, I would prefer to look at a line up of motorbikes!!!!!  Not so sure that he was getting old, think he was more a little bit confussed!!!!!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

must be getting old when told in a nightclub to "fk off you old tw*t"                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1149 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption