RockBike Fest - Stanford Hall, Leics 14-16July

17 Posts | Latest reply on 18/07/2011 22:36:51 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all, of those who've got their name down for this, anyone interested in meeting up and camping?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hey this looks great !!!!!!!! Myself and couple of friends up for it coming from Nottingham x                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

I would have gone to this one if wasnt goin to yorkshire camp , it def looks like a good un :)                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

Certainly does - NMA Thumbs Up   PM me Sunset if you want to meet up and camp with us                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Hi - Im deffo camping on Fri eve - was really good last year Toyah was awsome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     so have a 2 person tent if anyone wants to share (female only that is lol !)                                                                                                                                                                              
angie333's Profile
angie333

In: mansfield

im going  on the Thursday and camping with some friends from Notts but hopefully will bump into a few of youBeer

stay safeHug                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

Where have they all gone?  there must be at least 20 profiles saying that they are going and only a couple of us ladies are up for it ??   c,mon peeps its a good do :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

That's what I thought too LOL We'll be there early TOMORROW  Party afternoon                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Look our for Nellie (Pete) he'll be there.   Don't forget your wellies and macs.   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1273                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

Sandi !!!    its gonna be a hot one... well in my imagination lol !!                                                                                                                                                                              
nellie's Profile
nellie

1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

just a quick update ..... i wont be going to the rock and bike fest nowCry... mainly due to being mugged by insurance companys for my van renewal going up from £260 to £429 (the cheapest some wanted upto £700) and thats on a clean full bike,car and class1 licence ... Censored.... so decided that the van has to go and get a small car instead .... so all you bm folks have a good one and as sandi says dont forget the photos for the events page ......... nellie ......Thumbs Up....   p.s.      managed to sell the ticket ..........                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I'm going with bike club so can't join a BM enclave, but you're welcome to pitch with us (they are a very friendly lot) or meet up while we're there.   I was planning on going Friday morning but I'm in a mood so may get my arse in gear and join the revelry tomorrow as some are going then.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Ladycagiva6's Profile
Ladycagiva6

In: Loughborough

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie lady biker, haven't met anyone on here yet but am planning to be at Stanford bikefest on Saturday, (cant camp over cos no onoe to look after my dog this weekend).  Will look out for any faces I might recognise Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Enjoy to all those going :)                                                                                                                                                                              
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

Hi 6ypsy might take up  up on that as coming on me tod lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
angie333's Profile
angie333

In: mansfield

well im gutted i didnt bump into anyone of BMUnhappy but what a wkend that was..... had an amazing timeThumbs Up hopefully i`ll get to meet you at the KISS rally..

stay safeHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

well i was front main stage security fri and sat you couldnt of myssed me lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 572 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption