Lost I pod

6 Posts | Latest reply on 05/07/2011 22:33:58 by Ninja Lou | Go to original / last post
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Hi folks anyone on the pilly ride from bassetts to Cat and fiddle then to matlock have found a Blue ipod 8GB long slim one in a darker blue holder, no headphones wit it.  You never know someone may have seen it   Thank you                                                                                                                                                                             
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

In: Chester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Aw sorry lou, didnt see one, i hope you get it back xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

Thanks pink thats kind, actually its scuba's but she cant post on here so ive done it for her x                                                                                                                                                                               
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

In: Chester

Well, i hope some has spotted and lets you know, they arent cheap xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

That's a shame for Scuba.. hope someone's handed it in.. have you tried ringing the Cat?  or even the cafe at Matlock.. Jay-Cees.. i think it's called?   I've moved this to Active TopicsThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

Thanks Karey                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1719 seconds. There are 654 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption