Squires this week anybody?

56 Posts | Latest reply on 07/07/2011 21:24:13 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Assuming I don't get lost againWink                                                                                                                                                                             
loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

Weather looks lousy later so might get there earlier after all......maybe about 4pm.......at least it will wash my bike if i don't get chance to do it today Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
loving it's Profile
loving it

Just got back......nearly fell off leaving squires LOL......hope nobody noticed Embarrassed     Great  to meet some more of you lovely people.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just got back.   The only chap enjoying the company of six, yes six, lovely ladies.Big smile And no, they weren't gentle with me - but did I care? I think not!                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

A lovely way to spend an evening...great to see you all Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Rhidragon's Profile
Rhidragon

In: Hudderfield

Not long got back... great afternoon and evening. Hug

I must remember next time trains are every hour after half 7 LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

I hadn't seen your posts until now. 

I was over there this evening from about 7:30, but didn't see anyone I recognised, so just stayed for an hour and came back.

Will have to look more carefully next time..... or go to Specsavers Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Aw Lisa - wot a pityUnhappy   Boody and I left at 7.30   Til next timeHug                                                                                                                                                                               
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

twas a great gathering of minds,, we had tea and played hide xk,s pastie!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The gits!Angry   But Alice did bring some yummy bicciesThumbs Up     (Sssh - don't tell Bill)                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

dont think deputes should be allowed biccies xk shall have to watch you first your steeling kisses than taking biccies think it's about time you got yourself another job

Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

next time i go if your going bill, ill make you some cookies and save you a kiss!! happy now?LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

Thanks XK I'll see you there next time. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
loving it's Profile
loving it

Shame you missed us.....hope to meet you next time Lisa Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

Thanks, I'll look forward to seeing you all Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

your my friend for life Boody Hug                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 482 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption