Squires this week anybody?

56 Posts | Latest reply on 07/07/2011 21:24:13 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Good idea, Ken - let's all go to Alice's for tea. I'm sure she won't mindWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Rhidragon's Profile
Rhidragon

In: Hudderfield

I'll have my leather waistcoat on with my name on the back of it

hang on XK how the heck do you mean how will you recognise me!!! we saw each other on sunday                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

OY !! Cheeky buggers..you'll have to make do with a Squires pasty LOLI'll get there about 4 if weather's OK...and hang around to see what's occurin' !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

XK that sounds like a plan just let me have Alice post code and see you there.Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry Rhi - there were loads there -  you can't expect me to remember every Tom, Dick or DragonHug     Too bad, Ken. Looks like Alice's caff is outa boundsThumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

See you all tomorrow.....but i'm going to wimp out and come in the car if it's lousy LOL

So who's good at pool then?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I bet the pets have eaten all the pie's lol   anyway what is it called when you text some one and hundreds tern up? can you see where I am going with this xk?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Loving it, just park in the other car park with the car and just have your bike gear on and no one will know simplesWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Awww I'm gonna miss a Weds night at Squires  ..Cry   ...blooming work plays havoc with  my social life...but at least I'm earning pennies towards my big bike fund Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
poshbird's Profile
poshbird

In: Leeds
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

il prob be there about 1 to 2 then going and coming back at 5.30 to 6 lmao xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good for you Karey, if you want I can get the boys round to your boss to ask him if he will be kind and let you only work on a Monday only for the same money lol it is either he says yes or he will wake up with red rums head in his bed Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey Posh, how was Scotland?                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

haha cheers Yorky.. except my boss is a 'she'  and they are the worst.. she would probably eat the horse's head with a bottle of chianti Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
poshbird's Profile
poshbird

In: Leeds
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

hey hun scotland was sunny and fun .... loved it x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Angry will give it a miss then in that case Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Thursday a good night, getting a lot there on a Thursday nowbut i can't make it this week

Karey's Profile
Karey

Well I can't make Weds, so I will nip over on Thursday.. not sure what time yet, will know more Thurs morning                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

will the zigster be there karey                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

He may make an appearance, John Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

yep count me in, if xk wants to give me a liftThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6445 seconds. There are 579 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption