Most embarrassing moment on your bike

63 Posts | Latest reply on 10/07/2011 23:18:12 by ayjay | Go to original / last post
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

My Embarrassed moment was 23yrs ago on the A515 crashing my Honda VF1000 into a police personal carrier. LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

dropping my suzuki gt750 at a junction and being trapped under it unable to lift the big bugger off me!! had to wait for 2 big blokes to come to the rescue!! i was like a tortoise on its back!! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
ayjay's Profile
ayjay

In: LOUTH
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

1980 brand new GSX 750 Suzuki, taken back to coburn n Hughes for it's 600mile check up, stops outside shop lots o peeps looking as it was one of the first GSX's goes to put on centre stand foot slips of the stand and bike falls over, mmm not good, got applause tho!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9380 seconds. There are 875 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption