Most embarrassing moment on your bike

63 Posts | Latest reply on 10/07/2011 23:18:12 by ayjay | Go to original / last post
46kittykatt46's Profile
46kittykatt46

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

on my first ride out on my own after passing my test came home and had to roll the bike backwards down my front garden   as i was still sitting on the bike i lost my footing and over i went with the bike on top of me!!!   I had to wait 10 mins for a passer by to help me out as i was trapped underneath it!!!!!   the helpper was about 90!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

In: blackburn

falling off when leaving a packed Mc Donalds. even Ronald was staring,soooo embarassing. scratched bike, broken indicator and a sore backside Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

It must be painful for a lass to have a broken indicatorOuchEmbarrassedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

In: blackburn

nothing a little gaffa tape couldnt fix to get me home Lamp                                                                                                                                                                              
loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

Nearly fell off leaving squires last night!!!

Ps.....If any of you ever see me drop my bike .....please come and help me pick it up ......thanks Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A coffee too many....?        *thinks - wot a plonker!*                                                                                                                                                                             
loving it's Profile
loving it

LOL.....no it was that kiss from you that caught me unawares ... Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

whats this you kissing the girls XK i thought that was my job                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You weren't there, Bill - so I had to deputise in your absence.     (That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

My dad once discovered his pilly was no longer there. Did a u-turn and backtracked, and found her beside the road in a less than charitable mood. If things had been a little different, I might have had a different mum!   Harry Worth, been there, done that with both of 'em. Flared jeans hooked over the carb top on an old BMW R75..down it goes.   Chain left on a BMW K-bike...down it goesEmbarrassed Even worse, pic bike up, removed chain jammed round wheel and find it's broken a hydraulic line and have to ring RAC to be rescued.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

as long as it's only the kissing your deputizing for XK                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Soz Bill , I'll come clean - I sneaked a hug as wellEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

going to have to keep my eye on you Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

last week at the cat n fiddle on exiting the carpark put my left foot down to stabalize myself but the ground was lower than i thought so over i went couldnt believe id done it infront of all the bm'rs Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                               
loving it's Profile
loving it

Wow.....i really feel for you kfoggy....Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Kay dont worry hun its an age thing forgeting about gravity lol I forgot to switch the harley ign off at barmouth and had a flat battery                                                                                                                                                                              
Paj1369's Profile
Paj1369

In: Pickering (York)
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

I dropped me brand new Varadero in an industrial estate in Consett, back in March 02,.. gravel surface which I would've had no probs broad-siding it round, but on this day, got on it from left, right foot down and straight into a 5" deep hole. Sir Isaac Newton took over!!  
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

is that what it is jp! i thought it was because im a short arse LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

(((Kay)))                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

K,   I hear you and feel for you....   Done exactly the same last year outside the Watermans Bike Nite in Hatton. Even with my R6 lowered I struggled to get the balls of my feet to the ground at the best of times. Had to ride along the front of the pub cos a van came winging round the corner, run out of tarmac and didn't want to ride on the grass, steep camber on my left, foot down and dropped my bike in front of oh about 100 odd bikers.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7666 seconds. There are 859 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption