Matt M.I.A

74 Posts | Latest reply on 19/07/2011 11:59:10 by wheelbarrow | Go to original / last post
gixergal's Profile
gixergal

In: North East Linco
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Hey Captain Matt, congratulations on passing. So what's the next thing on your list of to do's?                                                                                                                                                                              
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

congratulations matt, well done Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Next thing... boat license.  My mission in life is to get as many licenses as possible.  Just didn't expect this one to take so long lol.   Boat, then sky diving, then rally driving... then I gotta think a bit about what's next.   Suggestions?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Rally driving ... with your back ? 

thats ambitious ... or stupid, lol will let you decide LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
gixergal's Profile
gixergal

In: North East Linco
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Does that include being the licencee of a public house Matt? Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Shell, it talking well into the future.  I hope to have it sorted by then  :-S   Operation before end of the year I think.   Hmmm a pub :-D                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

Shouldnt you have learnt to ride a bike properly firstLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

haha I never said I wanted to be good at these things... just get licenses for them  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Well good luck Matt (getting it sorted) you know what I have had done on mine & how it is now, thats after 23 years !                                                                                                                                                                               
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Dog license?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

English Grammar Note:   Licence (noun)  = a permit   License (verb) = to grant a licence   Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Really? I didn't think licence was a word, thought it was a common typo lol                                                                                                                                                                             
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

licence to kill!! hmmm not sure if i see you matt as the next james bond LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

More like the next pussy galore :-)))                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 892 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption