Yorkshire Pudding Rally 5-7 Aug

29 Posts | Latest reply on 08/08/2011 12:07:06 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

yes i'l  have the flag be there about 12ish can anyone who will be there before me PM there number and i'll ring them to find them when we arrive

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I think i'm going to get rather drunk.                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

I know its late but, does anybody going, know of anyone who needs a ticket.  I have one but due to a recent bereavement in the family, I dont really feel like partying just now.  Anyone interested can PM me or nod,
Rob

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just about recovered - I really enjoyed this oneThumbs Up. My new little pop-up tent did what it said on the tin - up in 30secs - and survived the odd shower with no leaks. Ace band on Fri nite Arnt Skynrd, 4 guitars in harmony (not easy), and encored with 'Freebird'Heart DesRes lead a 7 bike rideout to Castleton, and then back via the Snake PassThumbs Up( tho the numpty led us past Hilsboro just as the footy match was due to start)Tongue Good fun around the bonfireinaskip, even if Anneka did beat me upOuch Quite vicious when she's had a few! And finished off a cracking weekend at Squires Sunday afternoon, where met up with friends old and newBig smile Roll on next w/end at the Yorkshire Rock n Bike show, again at Squires.                                                                                                                                                                             
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

Echo of xk but for me Desres was my hero, I did wonder at start if we were going shopping lol but all forgiven once we did the Snake Pass. my first rally under my own steam, old tent but many lesson learnt, I can do it against all the odds even if I dropped my bike(gently) on arriving over enthusiasm me thinks. thanks mandy, heidi, xk, des, bill, mark & co, wild spirit and wolfy ect. for making it special. XX
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Me n mi m8 bailed on sat thought it was a bit poor was better last year so saving mi beer for the F.W.E this weekend hope this will be better.                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Errrrr   XK  it was you who threw me on the floor and broke me glasses  LOL but I still luv ya Hug was a good rally,  even if  we did miss the 'teeny tiny' BM flag  Confused  LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
MG Bandit's Profile
MG Bandit

In: Barnsley

Brilliant rally,had a great time.Thanks to bic chick,ninja lou,heidi cats, wolfy fox 2,wild spirit,biker bill,xk,des, ect.Iv put some pics on now.

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

great weekend with good friends thanks Des for leading the ride had a problem getting my head straight on the  morning because of some lovely lady feeding me beer, if they'd followed me we'd probable still be riding round Sheffield now

Anne new large flag ordered especially for you will have it for Squires this weekend

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 825 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption