That's My Boy!! :)

21 Posts | Latest reply on 23/06/2007 07:51:44 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Virtual drinks all round Big smile   Woo oo! Oh yes! ha ha, my son Shadz (his nickname) passed his driving test! first time Clap   aww bless Hug   Jammy devil he passed his bike test first time too. This weekend he's doing something called a pass plus, I think it's like an advanced driving test but I'm not sure.   When he gets a car he'll be able to terrorise other road users with 2 modes of transport LOL    Next time he visits me I'm going to rub him to see if his good luck rub offs on me LOL   Kwak Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Send him congrats from me! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks Di, will do Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

congrats to ya son kwak Clap

i passed first time toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

WHOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KWAK SEND HIM LOADS OF WELL DONES THATS BRILL NEWS CHUFFED FOR HIM XXX                                Star    Star     Star                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

That's it, rub it in why don't ya Unhappy lol   Thanks R C  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

lol you seem as cock-a-hoop as I am  LOL   Thanks storm I will do Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

LOL KWAK TO PASS IS COOL, TO PASS FIRST TIME IS JUST DAM WELL SHOWING OFF !!!!!!!!   NO HOW HARD THE TESTS ARE MATE AN THEY DOUBLE WAMMY TEST THESE DAYS, AND HOW NERVES CAN COOK THE WHOLE THING UP TOO, SO ITS NICE WHEN SOMEONE PASS'S           Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Shadz' loan company love him lol first he borrowed money to buy his brand new R6 now he's borrowing to buy a car. Let's hope he manages to keep the car longer than he did his first bike, that was stolen just weeks after he got it                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Shadz' loan company love him lol first he borrowed money to buy his brand new R6 now he's borrowing to buy a car. Let's hope he manages to keep the car longer than he did his first bike, that was stolen just weeks after he got it                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

keyboard had a hissy fit  lol   Shadz' loan company love him lol first he borrowed money to buy his brand new R6 now he's borrowing to buy a car. Let's hope he manages to keep the car longer than he did his first bike, that was stolen just weeks after he got it.                                                                                                                                                                                
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

congrats shadz!!!!!!  i just hope he can help ya get rid of the old nerves sk come on now you can do it xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

pml @ my lad getting RID of my nerves, you aint rode pillion with him Graham or you wouldn't have said that LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

In: Birmingham

Well done to you "little Boy" Kwak .... what did he do, threaten to set his Mom an the examiner if he failed. I passed 25 years ago, but I tell you what, I wouldn't like to be doing it now.                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

PML what are ya sayin' Kate, that I'm a force to be reckoned with? LOL I wished. Nope Shadz just did it RIGHT on the day, now if only I did that I'd be ok LOL I coulda passed on my second test as I only got 8 faults, shame 3 of em were classed as serious.  Censored lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

Well dont give up SK   one of my old neighbours passed 7th time and that was about 35 yrs ago when it was easier.......... so there is hope for you yet! I thought I had stalled on my test, so did the handbrake business and turned the key... the car made a terrible noise.... the examiner said "the engine is running dear" LOL I still passed must be the low top..........                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

lol low tops don't work on a *motorbike, they get covered up with my biking jacket, besides I aint a 'if you've got it, flaunt it' type of gal. Not much point really as a t shirt with 'front' and 'back' would be more appropriate LOL       *I caused a bit of confusion there, soz Kate, I'm not learning to drive a car (and never will cos I don't like cars much, I'm a terrible passenger and it takes a lot for me to trust a driver) I'm learning to ride a bike.      Kwak Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

I would love to do my bike test but am too much of a scardy cat. I would go to pieces now if I had to do a test again, at 17 you dont care. Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Shadz bought his new car, picks it up tomorrow, a Vauxhall Corsa turbo diesel,that means bugger all to me cos I only recognise certain cars, like the Zephyr, Rover 2000 and the Simca LOL   I do like the new style mini tho and the car that LOOKS like an old one, is it a Citroen?   Shadz is glad he got the car cos he has to lug all his gear up to Scotland next month to join his ship.                                                                                                                                                                               
cbrbabe's Profile
cbrbabe

In: Bedfordshire

Now he can pay back all the love and support you gave him whilst you nurtured him into adulthood. WHO'S MUMMYS TAXI???????LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 559 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption