how to troll a dating site

23 Posts | Latest reply on 05/07/2011 15:28:11 by Widdershins | Go to original / last post
cruiser mic's Profile
cruiser mic

In: bedfordshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I think this guy is soooooooooooo mean.Heart it.   http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=...90&nmt                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

That's brilliant!! Great find GUNS. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Love it. Well doneThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

In: Rotherhell

That artwork looks like that used on 'Monkey Dust' - the BBC's satirical programme that Tony Blair tried to get took off air.                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hahahaha...so wicked & cruel...what a ba$£**d! God,  I hope he doesn't come across mine! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ha ha ha that guy could paint portraits, very talented, a gift for paiting the coloured ladies.                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

OMGG Shocked these look like real peoples profiles - although I laughed, as I scrolled down I was hyperventilating in case I was on there Pinch                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Love it !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Love the one with the Makita drill, i've have one great arn't they lol,   I will kneel at the alter of the guy who can take the piss.                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Oh my good grief.   This is the funniest thing I have seen in ages. LOL   Fab find Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I wonder how many on here would find it funny if it was them and it was posted on on here??

There would be an avalanche of complaints                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

omg, that is sooo funny!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sleepyhead's Profile
Sleepyhead

In: East Ayrshire

Sick, cruel and so funny I couldn't stop laughing...LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That's brilliant, thing is some of the drawings were an improvement.                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

LOL Bloody marvellous !Thumbs Up.......HB                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

OK, so who let Old Un loose with the crayons?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Really funny. That's what you call a sense of humour.

Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

awww man thats cruel,, i sketch rock characatures for fun but would never take the piss like that guy did,,yeh so i giggled a bit but heck that was harsh!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No blokes got the treatment, and I'm guessing if it was a dating site the ratio of men to women was 80:20!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

AHAHAHA that's class...

Cheered me up this evening... Thumbs Up

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 1376 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption