Peacock Rally Fife 1st - £rd July 2011

16 Posts | Latest reply on 05/07/2011 19:21:10 by GreyGra | Go to original / last post
Palamie's Profile
Palamie

In: Stirling
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all.

Anbody def going?

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1369

Was thinking about heading over but on my own so not so keen if nobody else going.

Cheers

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hiya   I'll be there :)                                                                                                                                                                               
Palamie's Profile
Palamie

hi starstaff.

Just been talking to bobkat and she is probably going too.  So I'm going to come over.  Need to contact them today.  Hopefully see you thereSmile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

its tempting                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Hope the weather is great this weekend as just back from Wales (Snowdon) and was 30c and got to border 14c Cry

Palamie's Profile
Palamie

Anybody got contact details for the rally.

Tried the old goggle search and came up with a few email possibilities and now a FB page as well but yet to manage to make contact.

GreyGra's Profile
GreyGra

In: Durham

Im travelling up from Durham with three or four others. Should be a laugh. Weather forecast is great.                                                                                                                                                                             
Palamie's Profile
Palamie

Look forward to meeting you there GreyGra and all the rest of you who are turning up.Handshake

Now have a contact number for late bookings.  So if anybody fancies it last minute just pm me and I'll forward the guys mobile number to you.

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

4 of us should be arriving around 2 ish - be good to see everyone. Ride safe folks Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Palamie's Profile
Palamie

OK I''ll aim to be there around 2 as well. Then some beer.Beer

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Woooooohooooooooooooooooo Cool SUN - crackin wee rally and so good to meet new folk from here, Palamie, Crimmy, Graygra (all be it in the passing lol) - smashing to see Poshbird, Sharky, Starstaff, Paneurojim,Wee Bobby, Mad Rab.  Great weekend with great people - thank you Hug  ps this rally will be a must for me for next year Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

So chuffed you had a great weekend pretty lady : ) Looking forward to seeing you in 2 weeks time xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Embarrassed sorry, Sam - great to meet you to Lady and see you next weekend at Kelso Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Had an amazing weekend at this wee rally .   Good to meet BMers Bobkat , Wee Bobby , Palamie , Starstaff and not forgetting big Jim Hug I'll defo do this one next year too .   Might see you all down in Kelso this weekend Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Palamie's Profile
Palamie

Thanks all.  My first rally, the sun shone and you were all very welcoming.

Will need to get to another one now :)

GreyGra's Profile
GreyGra

In: Durham

What a great do!
Beautiful roads, loads of sunshine, friends and friendly folk, drink and dancing........
Losing my waterproofs on the forth road bridge was the only negative, and when Marie stopped all the traffic to rescue them she turned a mishap into an heroic act. A star.
Loved it all, and reminded me why I do rallies. Where's next?

Gra.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 1941 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption