Newbie to site and bikes

24 Posts | Latest reply on 27/07/2011 18:36:50 by roadknight | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hi and welcome to Basicall Mental lol

take a mooch about then dive straight in with the first event yu can get to :)

BJ x

RedChina08's Profile
RedChina08

In: Bournemouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks Guys for all your tips and welcome messages! Thumbs Up  Looking forward to hooking up with you lot one day, exchanging stories etc. Group hug Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
angie333's Profile
angie333

In: mansfield

welcome redBeer i agree with Kwak72, this his n hers bike is a pile of tosh.... go to the local bike place have a sit on as many as you can and see which feels the best... i ride a Zx6r and i ruddy well love thrashing the crap out of itLOL i started off with a TZR 125 and then an NC30, take your pick sweetie

stay safeHug                                                                                                                                                                              
roadknight's Profile
roadknight

In: irthlingbough

hi red new here to ,seem a great bunch on here , oh welcome not to shore if its mad or not yet but having funThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1719 seconds. There are 646 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption