Songs to do with dating...

56 Posts | Latest reply on 05/07/2011 22:36:54 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

In: Rotherhell
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Where there's a Whip there's a Way - Faster Pussycat                                                                                                                                                                                 
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

kd lang...Constant Craving                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

Nice Legs shame about the face  / the monks                                                                                                                                                                              
RobL's Profile
RobL

In: Wolverhampton
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Bryan Adams - Everything I Do (I do it for you)                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Aerosmith.......theme from armageddon                                                                                                                                                                              
Sleepyhead's Profile
Sleepyhead

In: East Ayrshire

Rainbow......all night long..                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Play with Me - Jeff Beck                                                                                                                                                                             
cruiser mic's Profile
cruiser mic

In: bedfordshire

marrillion  warm wet cirles http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GD3jr7-5yg                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Firehouse - When I Look into your eyes   awwwww feeling all soppy now Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Guns N Roses - Since I don't have you                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

For the married ones.... Always look on the bright side of life - Monty Python                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx

Move over darling - Doris Day                                                                                                                                                                             
Sleepyhead's Profile
Sleepyhead

In: East Ayrshire

AC/DC............A touch too much............usually resulting in a slap and a taxi....                                                                                                                                                                              
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Depends how u look at it...

Burn it to the ground-nickelback.... Bad girlfriend theory of a deadman.... If I'm being soppy it's got to be kickstart my heart motley crüe...

My problem is I hav a split personality where it comes to music- I love my rock but hav a soft spot for loads of dancy stuff too....
Minnie the Minx

Almost anything by Bill Withers but esp Lovely Day & Aint no sunshine when she's gone                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Mirrorball - Elbow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMD7FIpq11Q

I plant the kind of kiss
that wouldn't wake a baby
on the self-same face
that wouldn't let me sleep;                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6410 seconds. There are 1092 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption