Songs to do with dating...

56 Posts | Latest reply on 05/07/2011 22:36:54 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
ktU2's Profile
ktU2

In: Oldham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I should be so lucky lucky lucky lucky, Kylie Minogue!!!
Touch me touch me touch me, I want to be dirrrttttyyyyy From Rocky Horror lol
xktx                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

reminds me off samantha fox , touch me , i want to feel your body next to mine                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I want to know what love is ~  Foreigner

if you needed somebody ~ Bad company

These Dreams ~ Heart

Keep on loving you ! Reo Speedwagon

Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Evil Woman - Black Sabbath

;p

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Little Angels - Womankind                                                                                                                                                                             
Scooterboy's Profile
Scooterboy

In: Nottingham

What's dating?? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Scooterboy's Profile
Scooterboy

In: Nottingham

I just thought of a good date with a song..........summer of 69...........i was born then Beer

HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Kiss You All Over - Exile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Joni Mitchell - A Case of You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YuaZcylk_o                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Last Orders by Cock Sparrer, a true love song                                                                                                                                                                             
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

In: blackburn

16 going on 17......sound of music                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My Girl                                                                                                                                                                             
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

In: blackburn

inner circle...sweat (a la la la la long)                                                                                                                                                                              
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Well mine isnt for dating really!!! "F... it, F... you hoe I don't want you back",  by eamon. really would like to play that to my ex, and  I really am not angry, just think it would be funny to see her face. Wink   On a happy note: Killing me softly - hmmmmmm How deep is your love In the air tonight - Phil Collins - face Value Anything by karen carpenter - voice that melts my rock of a heart                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

Jace Everett - Bad Things                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hey potnoodles if Karen Carpenter does that to you then try looking out Rumer, there are some similarities.

Did I really just write that and not just think it????                                                                                                                                                                             
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

the almighty - bon jovi - "You give love a bad name"                                                                                                                                                                             
papalaza's Profile
papalaza

In: cambridge

Chase & status, let you go                                                                                                                                                                              
papalaza's Profile
papalaza

In: cambridge

Or tenacious d f**k her gently                                                                                                                                                                             
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

BBZ - have listened to Rumer - but imo she isnt a patch on Karen Carpenter - but does have a very good voice                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 831 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption