Songs to do with dating...

56 Posts | Latest reply on 05/07/2011 22:36:54 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Why don't pretty girls (look at me)... Wild men of Wonga

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

By the time I get to Tulsa...   I'll be so knackeredDead, that a shag is well out of the question!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Beatles Love Me Do                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dead Kennedys....Too drunk to f%"k.   Anti nowhere league.....Woman.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Meatloaf :- Paradise by the dashboard light

earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

meatloaf two out of three aint bad                                                                                                                                                                               
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

Max Bygraves - You're a Pink Toothbrush                                                                                                                                                                              
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Joe Jackson - Is She Really Going Out With Him?                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Sisters Are Doing It For Themselves - Eurythmics                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

i wouild go out tonight but i havent gt a thing to wear  ( smiths) cant remeber the title ) doh                                                                                                                                                                               
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

gonna wash that man right out of my hair (south pacific)                                                                                                                                                                               
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

happy happy happy happy talk talk about thimngs u want to do if u dont dont have a dream how u gonna have a dream come true (oh dear still south pacific)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

'This Charming man' would be good to listen to in the 'South Pacific'!                                                                                                                                                                             
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

In: blackburn

addicted to love....Tina Turner                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Stiff Little Fingers (lol)  Gotta Gotta Get Away                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

'Love Song' by Adele; 'Last Request' by Paulo Nuttini; 'Stay with me till Dawn'  by Judy Zuke; 'More than a Feeling' by Boston; 'Stairway to Heaven' by Led Zepp; 'Nights in White Satin' by Moodie Blues, 'In the Air at night (can't remember the title' by Genisis; 'Baker Street' by Gerry Rafferty, 'I've been waiting...' by Foreigner, Temple of Love could go on and on and on............................... - can't guess that I enjoy good smooching music Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Oh good grief Bob.....far too much syrup...get real!
You oughta know....Alanis Morrisette LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Monty Python - Sit on my face Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

and if you get lucky...the William Tell overture, Rossini                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

can't guess that I enjoy good smooching   So I've heard, Bobcat, so I've heard...EmbarrassedWink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 628 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption