Guns and Roses Tribute - Roadhouse - Brum - 23rd July

32 Posts | Latest reply on 25/07/2011 20:24:03 by bandit lover | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

AH a dance with the Spesh lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

This weekend folks, be good to see a few newbies there :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

This is tom night folks :)                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hope you all have a fab time Bananen Smilies015
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'm not going to this one so any newbies going just get in touch with Brummie Jackie if you are dubious about going on your own                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Good fun night with funny folk and erm ............... yes Spesh we heard that one on Weds lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Glad you had a good time, sorry  I couldn't make it, but I had a date with a certain Mr 'Slash' and a very hot Myles Kennedy Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

o rite forgot u saw Slash as well ,,,,, have you told Spesh lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

pmsl - it's a shame he can't reply LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Stella i'm sure i'll hear him moan even from here lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

I've hijacked HFG's login, just to say I'm not jealous *tuts and goes to find the nearest window to lick*                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

I feel you pain Spesh LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 942 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption