This is me!!!!!!!!

25 Posts | Latest reply on 09/06/2007 19:11:58 by hilda123 | Go to original / last post
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I just want 2 say sorry 2 anyone that I have dissappointed who thought that I was Marilyn Monroe!! Cry I wish I did look like her (wen she was alive that is!) but hey this is me for real!!!! Wink I may be a bit of a lost soul like her but afraid 2 say no movie star!!!! Not yet any how!!! lol LOL Sorry again!!! I shudn't have hid away like that, I'm just a little shy!!!! Embarrassed x                                                                                                                                                                              
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

In: peterborough

hi hilda nice to finally  see u and  u r far better than marilyn as she was a face behind a name  not real life down to earth person:D                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

A* from me Hilda x                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

hiya hilda hun nice pic hun                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

hilda hunny you look lovely just the way you are, its lovely to meet you in the picture so to speak, your a star in ya own right   Big smile             Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

fank you all very muchly!!!!! Wink xx Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit-viss's Profile
bandit-viss

In: Isham/kettering

Compared to my pic you scrub up real well ! Thumbs Up Yeah i know, too cheeky for my own good sometimes LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

cheekys good!!! Wink any way, it u don't mind me saying u look mighty fine in leather! Thumbs Up x                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit-viss's Profile
bandit-viss

In: Isham/kettering

Wink   Hell i dont mind !                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

hi hilds nice to see you, and i thought that was you lol in the frock as well lol Smile you will be on the road soon carolyn
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

Hi Carolyn x wish I cud look that glamourous!! lol LOL mind u I don't do clevage quite that well!!!Tongue lol x wud b nice 2 fink I will get a bike soon but depends on dollars really! Embarrassed unsure of wot 2 go 4 2!! Ermm not even got my own leathers yet!! got sum on loan at the mo!!!! not found anyfing long enough in the leg yet! all a bit short!!! Wacko                                                                                                                                                                              
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

In: Coventry

Hey Hilda   don't knock yourself - definately prefer this piccie and good luck for 16th too   good link for leathers - they seem cheap but are good quality, and its not that expensive to ship them here is   http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Jillian-Distributors_W0QQssPag...esstQQtZkm                                                                                                                                                                                 
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

wow ist the prices are peanuts an you say the quality is brill too cant go wrong with that Thumbs Up
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

Instaga x thank-you so much for all ur words of encouragement for 16th! & 4 the link I'm sure it will b most useful x Nice 2 b more popular than Marilyn Monroe!!! so lovely of everyone! ur all so kind x Hug x                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Why do females allways knock themselves instead of letting us fellas tell them how we think they look and praise them for who they really are ?                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

Notthing wrong with phots kid. I could put mine on the front door to Jehovis Witnesses away LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

fink we women just like 2 hear u men giving us compliments Graham thats all! Wink also just a bit shy really! Embarrassed had my confidence trampled on! but its coming back with some help from u guys! Thumbs Up   May b thats wot I shud do..Question..a first fing in the morning photo on the front door it might stop the postman posting bills thro my door!!! ha ha! LOL Clown x                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

We'll all turn you back into a lean mean confidence machine Cool                                                                                                                                                                              
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

CoolThumbs Upbrummmmm..brummmmmm!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

yep know what ya mean hilda i was the same lost a lot of confidence but its slowly comin back Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 396 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption