Knott End Wed 22 June

76 Posts | Latest reply on 23/06/2011 20:02:15 by Blackberry | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

was it the milk tray that you missed or just the guy delivering it???? Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

thanks karen and every1 for a great night , and that was some karate move kay , i was completely floored .................ha ha ha (  oh the chocolate was good as well i feel sick now ive eaten to much,also great ride back triple1                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Suspense is killing me!!! What were the mystery chocs, then????? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

john i hardly touched you lol. im not surprised u feel sick, not seen a guy demolish a box of chocolates so fast in my life lol anyone would think you'd not had chocolate before! bbz...... what do you think lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

great night nice to meet new people and people iv'e met before.good chocs as well'Sorry you could'nt make it daftun get better soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

omg alice...... brace yourself....... the mystery chocs were munchies lol, i think he must have been a very deprived child lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well to be honest, you probably missed both the chocs and the man. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

you could be right LOL

firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

i dont feel very wellSick........................next week can we just bring apples and pears please                                                                                                                                                                              
Moxy's Profile
Moxy

In: Preston
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Must admit to feeling a little disillusioned, they used to be much bigger when I was little. Found though that if you put 4 in your mouth at a time then you kind of got the same effect.   Not sure I will ever get over the pain .....   You'll be telling me next that they didn't name the planet after the Mars bar.                                                                                                                                                                             
Kiwi's Profile
Kiwi

In: Crewe

Nice to see you all last night :)                                                                                                                                                                                 
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Moxy, sorry, but the Mars Bar was named after the bloke who founded the company, Forrest Mars                                                                                                                                                                              
Moxy's Profile
Moxy

In: Preston
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

How many more illusions can be shattered in one day.   Off to lie down in a darkened room Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Can't believe I missed chocolate!  What was I thinking?                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Hey V you'll have to have a ride out with chocolate at the meeting point down your way                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Photos on my profile, take a look Vanessa, lots of chocolate Smile, and loads left at end of evening to take for next time Big smile.  Thanks a lot guys for being such good sports and bringing so much.... Thumbs Up

Really good night and brilliant ride back, cheers Mark Thumbs Up

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 735 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption