Knott End Wed 22 June

76 Posts | Latest reply on 23/06/2011 20:02:15 by Blackberry | Go to original / last post
Moxy's Profile
Moxy

In: Preston
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

BB am looking at coming along tonight and will be at the Phantom Winger for 7. If I am not there don't hang on for me, I am only a mile down the road so no one to blame if I am late.   If I do make it I have a form of chocolate not mentiond that I believe trumps everything mentioned so far.........                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Oooooooooooooooooohhhh that's sounds interesting Moxy, can't wait Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I am confident choccy sensory receptors will lead me straight to the Knott end cafe Karen, but just in case where is it? I know how to get to knott end but dunno where the cafe is                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxy's Profile
Moxy

Keep on going, when you hit the sea, back up about 15 feet and you are in the cafe. Its right on top of the slipway where the ferries sometimes go to Fleetwood from.                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxy's Profile
Moxy

Don't get too excited BB.   As a kid these were always up there with After Eights and Matchmakers as the height of sophistication and were only ever brought out on special occasions.                                                                                                                                                                             
321johno's Profile
321johno

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Dont forget watch out for the mad squirrels that attacked me last weekEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
fronkey's Profile
fronkey

In: Wigan

Check list-
1 bring chocolate
2 avoid driving in to the sea
3 avoid attacking squirrels - (red or gray?)

DaftUn's Profile
DaftUn

Unable to make it tonight - I have a valid sick note Thought I'd twinged my back on Sunday after a ride out - turns out I have an annular tear in a disc in lower back - bloody hurts. Cry     Please save me some chocolate . . . Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hey,   That sounds bad DaftUn, hope your back is better soon.   BBZ9trillion                                                                                                                                                                             
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton

Awww i bet it does DaftUn Cry

You take care and get well soon..............Hug

pete x                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

What a bummer Karen! Hope it doesn't take too long to heal and you'll be fit for your holiday Thumbs Up.   Here's a link for tonight   http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=fy6+0ea&hl=en&s...2&z=15   As usual, I hope it works!   Fronkey couldn't tell you which colour squirrel to look out for, don't think johno could tell you either as the poor thing ran straight under his front wheel!!    Moxy, you mentioned After Eights, yum yum!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

awwwwwwwww  Karen, (daft) I feel for you, I twinged my back last weekend & they think its a wee bit more than just a twinge Hug now its a perm dull hurt/ache like I have done a weeks riding none stop.

Big huggies xx                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

Daftun, Hope your better soon,will save you some choccs karen.  

Moxy's Profile
Moxy

Hey Karen, hope you are feeling better soon.

kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

hope your better soon karen. im intrigued by what choccy moxy's bringing Ermm                                                                                                                                                                              
DaftUn's Profile
DaftUn

thanks everyone  Hug   Have a fun time tonight . . . . Ride safe and no running over the wildlife! x                                                                                                                                                                             
fronkey's Profile
fronkey

In: Wigan

had fun thanks guys Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

nice to meet some more new bm'rs tonight. thanx to all the guys that brought chocolate, yummy n much appreciated. gutted i missed the milk tray guy though, maybe next time lol.  Wink
karen dont you be eating all the leftovers, make sure you bring it to the next meet Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

as if no chance of that i bet hehehe                                                                                                                                                                              
triple1's Profile
triple1

Another good night, nice to meet some more new faces. Good ride back. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 608 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption