Knott End Wed 22 June

76 Posts | Latest reply on 23/06/2011 20:02:15 by Blackberry | Go to original / last post
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Mmmm buttons, my favourite Thumbs Up but I can't answer for fronkey, you'll have to ask him if he can stretch to half a bag of cadburys buttons Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

chocolate thats got nuts or caramel in, even better. i do believe theres caramel buttons out now so if clarkee n fronkey are going halves surely they should go for these Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
fronkey's Profile
fronkey

In: Wigan

I can suck the shells of this bag of half eaton minstrels I've just found in my bike jacket - that any good?                                                                                                                                                                              
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

ooohhh minstrels, no leave the shells on lol, bring them too                                                                                                                                                                             
fronkey's Profile
fronkey

In: Wigan

To late there was only 3 left anyway                                                                                                                                                                              
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

u tease you lol i think you should add them to your list now for that Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

I found some buttons in me Mums cupboard now.........sorry, they're not Cadburys......they're Bob Martins...........                                                                                                                                                                              
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

hey karen, i wonder if anyone will bring any rolos lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Kay I have every confidence these fine young men will bring all sorts of goodies for us, hopefully not the chocs for dogs though LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

lol doggy drops LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

hey it would be fab if  the "milk tray" guy appeared on his bike lol                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

Oh, so now the guys have got to go through hell, to get the chocolates to you, and leave quickly and silently, so you dont have to share......not coming now

kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

hell no us ladies like to look at the eye candy that brings the candy lol                                                                                                                                                                              
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

I'll stick to bringing buttons then                                                                                                                                                                              
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

awww bless, just to let you know i would share my choccy with anyone                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

so have i got this right ?, milk chocolate, milk chocolate with peanuts, milk chocolate with caramel, rolo, chocolate buttons,milk tray & (milk tray guy for ladies) & relocate cadbury world from bournville to knott end......thinks i'm gonna need a bigger topbox for this.!                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hoping to tootle down for this tonight....but will be on 4 wheels I am extremely sophistocated so dark choc for me please                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

LOL @ onabikeagain - you've got that about right!   Hey Minnie will be lovely to see you, think it's the choclocate that's enticed you eh?!  lol xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

errrr....I'm so shallow aren't I lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxy's Profile
Moxy

In: Preston
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

I think Fronkey is on to something. For years us guys thought it was diamonds, flowers, fast bikes and Caribbean holidays. When all along a couple of scabby minstrels from the bottom of our pockets would have done the trick.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 653 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption