wiltshire whats going on?

13 Posts | Latest reply on 25/07/2011 16:17:59 by Holmfirthgirl | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi to all fellow bikers in wilts and surrounding areas! Have just become a member of this great site to find theres not much going on here in the way of events? Has anyone got any ideas they want to put to use?                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi and welcome enjoy Wink

if there are no events u want to do
start your own all the staff on here are very helpfull and will help and advise u how to start your own meet up ride out or what ever u fancy doing
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Yes welcome to the site if there is a meet or bike event you would like to start or just promote put it on here if you need any help just pm 1 of the events team and we will be happy to help jp                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Hi again Capt, nice to see someone from my home town on here Thumbs Up

Has the grey matter been working? I know there are some lovely rods down there. 

Remember as I said before, if you want to do something we can always get Matt to PM everyone in your area to see if we can help swell the numbers, even if you just want to do a meet up at some place 1st Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

CApt, hi and welcome to BM :)

If you scroll to the bottom of the page you will see a staff list, events team members are listed, see who is in yur area and contact them regarding stuff you know about or would like to see. Or prod a Mod lol
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi! Thanks to all for the warm of welcometo BM!!! I will try and arrange a meet, or maybe a ride out to poole would be a good place to start? It's great to know that BM has such a close community of bikers who are willing to give advice and I hope to meet you at sometime at 1 of your events? If anyone local fancies a ride out then feel free to give me a nod or pm and i'll get right back to you? Cheer's Capt                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome mate to the site from meThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hello and welcome to BM :)

sal

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cheers Sal and Clinton! Will have to have a chat and afew beers at one the bashes sometime? All the best!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Beers did I hear some one mention beers..... thats with out a doubt LOL

safe riding.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well the first ones on me then mines a Stella thanks!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
GrahamHarley's Profile
GrahamHarley

In: Westbury

Try the Lysley near Chippenham monday nights. Kings Arms, Calne Fridays (with live band).                                                                                                                                                                               
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

ears pricked up - did someone mention my name???...
Welcome to BM Capt, there's a few active members in your neck of the woods I'm sure they'll be about soon to say HI Beer& if not, get yourself up to the first BM rally - the K.I.S.S rally in Sept where you can meet all the nutters ...errrr....members in person Thumbs Up just check out the events calendar Big smile TTFN...Stella Star                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5664 seconds. There are 267 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption