Eagles MCC's 4th Swamp Donkey Rally

10 Posts | Latest reply on 23/06/2007 14:01:17 by RC | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

22nd - 24th June 2007
Eagles MCC's 4th Swamp Donkey Rally
at Heckington Sports Club, Heckington, Sleaford, Lincs, NG34 9RX
Prebook: 8.50UKpounds, OTG: 10.00UKpounds
250 limit
badge included in ticket price
Friday:- 'Almaboobies'. Saturday:- 'After the Blitz' & 'Uniting the Elements'
Cheques/POs payable to: Eagles MCC, Chestnuts farm, The Pastures, Old Somerby, Grantham, Lincs, NG33 4AD
01476 572028
www.eaglesmcc.co.uk                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

i went to this one last year was a good weekend                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit-viss's Profile
bandit-viss

In: Isham/kettering

Info for the fellas, almaboobies is an all girl band who apparently are rather good looking !                                                                                                                                                                               
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

I can deffo agree there BV, having seen them live myself and being personal friends with the band. It's worth going to this one just to see The Almaboobies. Excellent band!!!

bandit-viss's Profile
bandit-viss

Am printing off the route as we speak bud !                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

i cant go booohooooooooooo im on my hols lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit-viss's Profile
bandit-viss

Is anyone else going to this rally or any other this weekend ?? Donington has awakened the rally fiend in me and i want to go to another !!                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

may come over for the day have to see whats going on                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

who's  goin to this rally then??????????                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

who went to this one?                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 1276 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption