Camping at Borwick Hall

396 Posts | Latest reply on 06/08/2011 23:28:50 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

@Roo yes could be another one of Marks playgroundsThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@Davidneal dont miss the next one your life will not be the same if you doThumbs Up and dont forget the Christmas do @ Borwick Hall so all is not lost. @Chick lucky you to be on that ride out and I bet it was great are you still buzzzzinWacko                                                                                                                                                                              
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Looks like you had a great time Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@ Pots, yes it was ACE just make sure to be on the next one Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

I'll leave the buzzzzin to you bumbles but yeah I keep singing cher song "if i could turn back time"  am working on my time machine now in fact! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Build it big enough for me too, cf :>> This time last week .......Ken and Barbie time ???????!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@ Alice, do you miss my cooking on the Barbie and should I change my name to BBQ insteadThumbs Up Next time I will do us all a propper breakfast on it just worried about the beans going through the grillClap @CF or should I change my name to Bumbbles lol The people I have told about last weekend just look at me as if I am on drugs! and I say YES I was and the drug was friendship great food best time ever, the activerties the bonfires, the accomerdation infact every second so bring the next one on what do you sayCF?                                                                                                                                                                              
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

bbrrriinnnggg it - that's it, who needs drugs - can't afford them anyway lol   maybe you should change it to Barbie Bumble but then people may think that's only your weekend name! Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@CF what you like? yes that could be a good idea for a name. Just glad everyone was ok with the things I cooked.Sicklol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@yorky

You could change your name to Forgetful, "where did I put those keys,oh and that bike and did I really take those biscuits to bed". Ha!! Ha!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@BBZ Censored you just wait pal vengeance is mine lol, by the way where are my keys?Lamp                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Hee hee....just remembering your walking past the bikes on the way back after the bonfire Fri night, Ken......so busy trying to remember where the keys were , you didn't even notice your bike had gone LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

EmbarrassedCry I blame the one glass of red wineBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

LOL....oh yeah, I forgot that !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That's right mate it was only one glass of wine, followed by a few more "one glass of wine" with at least one bottle of beer in between.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sick it was not me I was in bed for 8pm with a packet of biscuits watchin tv or did i dream that bit?Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7305 seconds. There are 871 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption