Camping at Borwick Hall

396 Posts | Latest reply on 06/08/2011 23:28:50 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

@ Pan Gaz, Alice wants us all to get together as she too was amazed at last weekend so it will be at her house or at Squires, best PM Alice me thinks it would be great to see you two again as well. I live in hope that Mark also does another Adventure weekend. Well I have sent the whole money for the christmas do so I am ready for that. It will be great and what a place to do the Dinner too in that Hall and be waited on hand and foot and that is only from your missus lol Ok Gaz see you both soon. Did you sort the bike out? Yorky                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@ mikelebike   I'm not sure if this is the list for Alice's reunion, another round at Borwick or the Christmas do ... but it doesn't matter - I wanna do all 3 Big smile  Mike I am down for Alice and the Christmas doo just waiting for the next Adventure up ar Borwick triple1 DaftUn BBZ9gazillionBlackberry Shawy Alice 2 Yorky2 chickflick75 Rooster roo Lisaj Mikelebike Yorky2                                                                                                                                                                             
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

Think FirebladeJohn was kind of right                          it's a Hondo guitar though not a Honda LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Heavens...I nod off for a while, and when I return ...there's a list LOL

Looks like we're up for a get together this sunday then...woo hoo Clap

Happy to do coffee and buns here but maybe easier to meet up at Squires??? (esp as I'm probably hosting at mine next weekend too :>>)

Time and place no prob for me...so what's best for the rest of you??

ps...Ken ..are you twins?? Looks like you're coming as a pair !! Aaah...get it now...you're hoping for barbie LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@Alice, It is going round now that I am with Barbie! XK has just pm'ed me and asked whi is she! I had to tell him it was not a woman  rather BBQ (Barbie) What is he like? he must have thought he was missing some thing LOL Squires is good for me Alice just let me know as I dont know where you live unles you leave the oven door open while cooking apple pie hmmmm some thing smells goooodThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bbbent's Profile
bbbent

In: Nottingham
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

What time peops meeting at squire's?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi John, best PM Alice.                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

On the case Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

From 12 at Squires,then folks Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

count me inThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
triple1's Profile
triple1

In: Preston

Hi Guys,

if you have withdrawl symptoms try :-

http://youtu.be/TdLwBFfK_FE

Mark

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@Triple1 just seen the vidio on UTube it looks great wish i had come on the ride out now too. Well done Mark yorky                                                                                                                                                                             
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

Yorky think Mark keeps that road to himself looked wicked hope we get to try it next time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
triple1's Profile
triple1

In: Preston

Like I mentioned in pm, gladly lead you guys around the passes anytimeThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

Speaking as a pilly obviously - I've not really been on roads and twisties like those before - it was awesome Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

Knew I should have hung it out and completed the rideout head ruled the heart for once ...always next time though Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Don't forget meeeeeee next time!                                                                                                                                                                             
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

You would  have got offer of my pillion seat Minnie if I had one , could've tried gaffer taping you to my back LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Flippin brilliant vid Mark Thumbs Up   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdLwBFfK_FE&feature=...e=youtu.be                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Cool video, cool weekend. Lucky happy people.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 567 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption