Camping at Borwick Hall

396 Posts | Latest reply on 06/08/2011 23:28:50 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

@ Mark - Ditto

It truly was a brilliant weekend and proved to me that folk on here are truly genuine people Thumbs Up

More activities??!!  Bring it on................  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yes please do it again, it looks like it was a fantastic weekendThumbs Up and I'll make sure I can make it to the next one.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

@ Mark  
Well I don’t quite know what happened this last weekend but I for one feel like it was a dream and now woken up to the dull life some of us lead. I am looking forward to doing it all again. I don’t know how you can make it better than last time but I would not put it passed you to try. In fact you really don’t need to do much as we all got on great and just to chill and have fun would be another plus. Just put my name down.
I am so glad you decided to go ahead with the weekend and I am sure 20 more people would tell you the same, you know Mark whatever S--t you had going on I am grateful you gave the go ahead. I think you know now there is always someone you can talk to and chill out with. It is so strange that we are all still reeling about the weekend so what does that tell you? Thanks                                                                                                                                                                              
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

Mark - the other activities you mentioned - will they involve my stomach being in it's rightful place or is it going to be leaving my body again??? LOL

Keep smiling Big smile (if you don't they'll be making a blues song about you!!)

triple1's Profile
triple1

In: Preston

Dawn,

Your stomach may well feel like it's leaving your body again, plus you will definately getting wet!!!Evil Smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mark,

That's one hell of a statement "and I promise to make it better" hats off to you for this one and certainly looking forward to a "better" one next time, I'm just not sure how it could be better but I do have my own ideas.

Dave                                                                                                                                                                             
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

uh ho - something tells me i should have jumped in canal with you guys last time - i think i'm going find out how the rabbits feel now when archery's on!!!!  

Not taking vodka this time am taking valium if anyone wants a share!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

Nice one Mark This events made my year so far     I've a feeling next one might take us out in the sticks a bit and mushy peas maybe on the supper list.....Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@Roo bring some peas then but might get a little windy later on lol @Sunset Valium!! just been their was enough Valium for me girl                                                                                                                                                                             
triple1's Profile
triple1

In: Preston

Guys,

I have video of the ride ride out plus stills from the w/end, give it some thought about a couple of tracks of music I can put to it.

Should be able to get it sorted and posted by the end of the week Big smile

Maybe we arrange to have Alice & Jackie sing the lyrics to John playing his blues piece and record it and have that as the backing tune. Big smile

chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

actually you're right bumble bee - i shouldn't take alcohol or drugs need to be fully alert at ALL  times!  that's it i'm t-total LOL  till i forget!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@ Chick I cannot see that lasting long lol triple1 DaftUn BBZ9gazillionBlackberry Shawy Alice 2 Yorky2 chickflick75 Rooster roo Lisaj                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Yeah..come on Jackie, we can do that LOL.Hmmmmm so where IS yammahammy john ????

@Mark...glad we made your weekend, just as you made ours...truly un-forgettable Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just up loaded some pics, didn't take many but they're up there                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

good on ye Dave.                                                                                                                                                                             
bbbent's Profile
bbbent

In: Nottingham
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Sorry abt that had my settings to friends only, everyone should be able to see it now.   John                                                                                                                                                                             
bbbent's Profile
bbbent

In: Nottingham
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

If anyone is still having trouble try this link to my FLICKA site   http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbb_enterprises/6004637070...hotostream                                                                                                                                                                               
Gsadventuregaz's Profile
Gsadventuregaz

In: Hellifield
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Mark there's no words with out repeating everyone else.
Bring on the next one. Done me and the missus the world of good.
Missing everyone too.
Gaz.                                                                                                                                                                             
mikelebike's Profile
mikelebike

In: Liverpool

I'm not sure if this is the list for Alice's reunion, another round at Borwick or the Christmas do ... but it doesn't matter - I wanna do all 3 Big smile
triple1DaftUn
BBZ9gazillionBlackberryShawyAlice 2Yorky2chickflick75Rooster rooLisajMikelebike

Gsadventuregaz's Profile
Gsadventuregaz

In: Hellifield
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

When and where is reunion                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 570 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption