Camping at Borwick Hall

396 Posts | Latest reply on 06/08/2011 23:28:50 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
triple1's Profile
triple1

In: Preston
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have arranged the opportunity to camp at Borwick Hall Carnforth Lancs over the w/e 29/30 July (easy access 5 mins jct 34 M6).   Borwick Hall is a outdoor ed centre (where I work) it is a Tudor manor house set in its own grounds, and if you wish to have a go at archery, canoeing or climbing, leap of faith etc (all kit provided) on the Sat, I will supervise that (qualified instructor). If not, & you fancy a ride out, the Lakes/yorkshire Dales are only 30 mins away, or just chill out in the grounds. On the Sunday I will lead a ride out over a couple of the Lake district passes for those that would be interested.   Sat night could be a chill out around a bonfire or there is a local pub (meals) a short distance away.   The cost to camp will be £25 for the w/e (no charge for toilets/showers) or if you want a room in the converted stables (limited) it will be £20pppn. We can also have the use of a couple of the public rooms. To keep the costs down for using the centre you will have to provide your own food & drink.   There are photos on my profile of the camp area and rooms. Thanks for looking, please copy & paste below if you fancy attending.   Attending :   triple1                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Whoooo hoooo, this will be fab!  We went there today with onabikeagin Dave, and were really impressed.  Set in fantastic grounds, and a beautiful building, a really really lovely place Thumbs Up.   Don't think that by attending you have to participate in activities, although who will be able to resist a bit of archery lol   Attending :   triple1 Blackberry laimdan                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Sounds great but after cornwall trip dont fancy another long Motorway trip                                                                                                                                                                              
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton

Sounds like a gr8 weekend away count me in please, will sort out borrowing the vfr for the weekend , if i aint got a bike sorted by then :)

Attending :

triple1
Blackberry
laimdan 
Shawy42                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Will see what my shifts are I should know in next week or so

Sounds like fun, tho do people really want to be near me when I have a bow and arrow in my hands hehehehe                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Sounds like fun to me too ...and boy do I need some !!

Attending :

triple1
Blackberry
laimdan 
Shawy42
Alice 2                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

oh no!, how much is body armour ?b/berry and shell ! ! !                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

erm ................. BJ with a bow and arrow i believe is actually illegal !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

In: lancs

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME - COUNT ME IN - CAN SOMEONE PUT THE POST CODE UP SO I CAN CHECK HOW TO GET THERE PLEASE                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

bj with that hat on i think anything either sharp or pointed will just be wrong. I might check my shifts. Ah just remembered its shut down fortnight, buggar :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

This will be another great event, if only to watch those that believe they can still do these things LOL.    Really nice indoor areas to sit and relax and if needs be we can get a roaring fire going!!    No problem drying clothes for those that get wet whilst canoeing!!    And if we're really lucky we might get to use the outdoor barbecues!   On top of all that a lovely ride out on the Sunday Big smile   Just need a couple more to submit this to events.     Address:   Borwick Hall Residential Complex Borwick Carnforth Lancashire LA6 1JU       Attending :   triple1 Blackberry laimdan  Shawy42 Alice PHOTOGRAPHER1                                                                                                                                                                               
DaftUn's Profile
DaftUn

Count me in . . . . Thumbs Up   Attending :   triple1 Blackberry laimdan  Shawy42 Alice PHOTOGRAPHER1 DaftUn                                                                                                                                                                             
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

this sounds right up my street and great fun, count me in   Attending :   triple1 Blackberry laimdan  Shawy42 Alice PHOTOGRAPHER1 DaftUn kfoggy67                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Whooo hoo, Karen and Kay, knew you'd both be up for this.....   I've put some pics on my profile Big smile     Attendees:   triple1 Blackberry laimdan  Shawy42 Alice PHOTOGRAPHER1 DaftUn kfoggy67                                                                                                                                                                             
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

okeydokey karen, will have a look                                                                                                                                                                              
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

triple 1, how lucky are you to work somewhere like that!                                                                                                                                                                             
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

Hi Karen 

just checked out them photos karen wow............ mark must smile every morning when he turns up for work the lucky bugger LOL

pete

x                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Yup we said that... Mark has some pics on his profile too if you haven't checked them out.    Attendees:   triple1 Blackberry laimdan  Shawy42 Alice PHOTOGRAPHER1 DaftUn kfoggy67                                                                                                                                                                             
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

well thats my room booked Smile

Attendees:

triple1
Blackberry
laimdan 
Shawy42
Alice
PHOTOGRAPHER1
DaftUn
kfoggy67                                                                                                                                                                             
triple1's Profile
triple1

Pete,
yep, great place to work, if it's not on site I'm in the Lakes etc. I just play out all day.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 553 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption