headstone?

74 Posts | Latest reply on 23/08/2011 23:45:19 by wenders | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I was just cleaning it and it went off.   or   Hang on where did all those Amy Winehouse fans come from.                                                                                                                                                                                   
Scooterboy's Profile
Scooterboy

In: Nottingham

"one fart too many"
or alternatively   "wheeled in then wheeled out"   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Due to always having to help my kids out financially, no matter how old they are, I don't think there will be enough funds to box me, plant me or burn me. Therefore my instructions to them will be to find an old cardboard box and drop me of at the local tip under general household waste. My will read: Everything I own will be shared between all of my spring after the Inland Revenue has taken their cut, which is everything. My headstone will read:- "I AM NOT REALLY DEAD, SO STOP TALKING TO THE GRAFIT ON THAT PIECE OF SHIT MDF. IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME TURN AROUND" Only jokingLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mine will say .. . I am dead I win.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

at my mums cremation, her coffin slid behind the curtains to the immortal sound of the nursery rhyme "ride a cock horse" - she wasnt a music fan, but loved her grandkids and was something we & they all remimbered her singing from our childhood - odd but appropriate!
as for me, probably  "she died laughing!!!" xx                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Mine will probably say... Lived it loved it rode the arse off it... Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

mizzi   Are talking about your bike?                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Oh god!!! LOL... erm yes...well I would if could commit to what I want to chuck my leg over-I'm a tad too fussy :-)

earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

i want to be burnt and scattered in the wodds somewhere maybe in leeswood or a wood similar with the goblins

if i had a plack it waould say "well there u go beamed up at last"

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I think this just about sums it up...   "Did everyone see that? Because I will *not* be doing it again"                                                                                                                                                                             
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

Here lies poor colour blind Rob who's dead,
he thought the lights were green when they were red                                                                                                                                                                             
bobbyfrankenstein's Profile
bobbyfrankenstein

In: Buxton
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Late Again!                                                                                                                                                                             
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

Dawny - had lots of fun on the way and her last words were - Like a bat out of hell I'll be gone when the morning comes!  

and buried in my leathers so I'm all set for the journey ahead when my ride comes along - oh yeah! Beer

wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 714 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption