headstone?

74 Posts | Latest reply on 23/08/2011 23:45:19 by wenders | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well, my penis reduction operation wasn't a success.                                                                                                                                                                               
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

act honey thats brilliant ! pmsl xx,,,, xklybr love it lol!!

slidy n jp yep good ones!

rags bagsy i shoot the first burning arrow to send you to valhalla?

wasnt it scott walker that sang no regrets guys?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'd love to be original but by the same token I think one of the best I heard and I'd be likely to copy was Spike Milligans "I told you I was ill"                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

i thought it was a shame the people who run the cemetery business actually made spike have that in Gaelic incase it caused offence!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Maybe it's coz they think ur not meant to have a sense of humour when ur dead. Problem those kind of people don't have one when alive, within reason if it isn't offensive then they should respect the living wishes of the dead.                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

damn right bbz,, after all the man was funny as Censoredk when he was alive!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Too right, a mate of mine is a real fan and has a number of his books, when Spike was alive my mate sent one of the books to him with a polite request for him to sign and return it.

He got a letter back, straight to the point "Derek, thanks for the book. Love Spike"                                                                                                                                                                              
Half Baked Henry's Profile
Half Baked Henry

In: Marshfield

I've got my requirements all laid out in my will :   Headstone to read 'All right, we'll call it a draw'   Music to include 'Too Old to Rock and Roll' and 'Return to Sender'                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

lol , nice 1 henry, like itThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
shorty1961's Profile
shorty1961

In: kings lynn

Never thought about a headstone, just want to be cremated and scattered in the countryside, though I want Freebird-Lynard Skynard, Thunderstruck-AC/DC and Enter Sandman-Metalicca played at the funeral.   Anne                                                                                                                                                                             
Gloom's Profile
Gloom

In: Southport

Something simple.

That was fun.
Can I do it again.                                                                                                                                                                               
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

all dressed up and no one to blow                                                                                                                                                                               
firecat999's Profile
firecat999

In: Ripon

Free compost!! Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

'And you thought i anoyed you when i was alive'   'I want a second opinion'   ' told you i could hold my breath for more than 1/2 hour'                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

KaycatShocked...in a cemetaryShockedExclamation                                                                                                                                                                              
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

lol@free compost ,,,,LOLxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

so long as they dont carry me away in a Flipin Volvo or a Ford hearse  i dont really care wots on the head stone     but maybe something like     " I may be gone and you will no doubt forget about me but i still ate the last Rolo so there " (under linned) " RASSSSSSSSSSPPPPP" Dead                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thought the Bernie Clifton ostrich outfit was very funny, right to the point when he got run over.

loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford

Was enjoying my youngest three's company the other night and having a really good laugh and said my usual:

"Oooo i do love ya kids".......

That's the one i want on my headstone and i told them all......they said they'd see to it.Thumbs Up

SuzieSuzuki's Profile
SuzieSuzuki

In: Warwickshire

I plan to go sliding sideways into my box with a brandy and coke in one hand, a Marlboro Light in the other, shouting "What a ride!"                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 676 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption