First BikerMatch Baby??

15 Posts | Latest reply on 23/07/2011 13:41:32 by bkr | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I just received a great message from "Juggs" as follows...   "i write this to thank you all at the site for introducing me to my now husband and of whom i have had a beautiful son with this march! this site has done wonders for my life and i hope it does for many more"   The good news is that I regularly get such messages, and it really puts a smile on my face.   BUT... this is the first time I've heard of a baby being born.  And I ask you - is this the first BikerMatch Baby?!?!   What fantastic news though!  Congratulations Juggs and we all wish you, your husband and baby many years of great healh                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

What fantastic news Matt and lovely to hear Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I agree Matt that is lovely to hear Clap  

**do we do tops in baby size? **                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

ooo a wee one lol

I wonder if his initials are BM lol

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Congratulations! to Juggs and hubby Party   (what's hubby's user name and son's name?)                                                                                                                                                                               
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Fab news indeedy Thumbs Up   Many many congratulations Beer(that's me wetting the babies head)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

coongrats...but theres lots of babies on here already !!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Congratulations Juggs, hubby and baby xxx Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

Matt your GRANDAD !!!! LOL congrats Juggs                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Awwww ...that's sweet. Clap
Like the idea of kiddy-sized BM wear too.

juggs's Profile
juggs

In: kent

thank you all for your congrats to us, its nice to see so much support!!!!

i met my husband here in jan 2010, and its all happening, will try get a up to date pic for you !!

thanks so much again Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Juggs comgratulation on the new arrival and all the best to you and your new family life.

sal x

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

What GREAT news Juggs Thumbs Up

Congrats to you and Mr Juggs Handshake

Hope the future holds all you could ever want or need

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

What GREAT news Juggs Thumbs Up

Congrats to you and Mr Juggs Handshake

Hope the future holds all you could ever want or need Big smile

bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

congrats you 3 all the best for the futurexxx                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 851 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption