Matlock this sunday 19th june 11

20 Posts | Latest reply on 20/06/2011 00:56:28 by Pilly tart | Go to original / last post
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A few of us are hoping to go to matlock on sunday, wondered if any one else is up for it   Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

In: Rugby

I'd be up for this Paula, but I'm on a club ride out to Lincolnshire. Have a safe ride. Are you riding your GS or pillion?                                                                                                                                                                             
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

i'm riding this time al lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

In: Rugby

no falling asleep Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Hey Paula Big smile That's cool hon Thumbs Up Let me know what time your expecting to get there and we will have a ride out to meet you Hug.........HB xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

falling asleep on my own bike isnt something i tend to do lol Cool HB, we're hoping to get there about 1ish :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Sounds great, wish I could make it                                                                                                                                                                             
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

me me me me please xxxx  Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

Great stuff Thumbs Up see you all  there then ..........HB and pilot Joe x
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

sounds great,wish i could be there. have a fantastic time.Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Hope the weather is good for you all tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                             
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

tattoo and myself are meeting at mutleys corner (A461 and A5 island) at petrol station 10.30-10.45 see you there or matlock

Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

Me and my mate john are meeting you lin :) see you in the morning                                                                                                                                                                              
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

Looking nice out there today, see you all later :)

bic chick's Profile
bic chick

sun up sky blue hooray see ya at 10.30                                                                                                                                                                              
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

Well was a great day, thank you to all who came, was a good turn out, 7 bikes and 9 of us :)  HB was nice to get to meet you, shame we mised you at matlock lol,                                                                                                                                                                              
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

Big smileshame we missed you at matlock LOL glad we finally caught up with you and Lin at the catThumbs Up look forward to meeting up again at the pick up a pilly Party.......HB AND jOE THE PILOT x
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

batty was just saying how it seemed unbiker friendly  and expensive and slow drink. I must say there wasn't many bikers there not like it usually has it changed hands?                                                                                                                                                                              
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

Joe was saying the same and we never got our pints of chips Thumbs Down Hoping it was just a one off and will be back to normal next time Big smile not heard it had changed hands.
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

me and greg went a few weeks ago now but it was the same grumpy owners then lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 1029 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption