Hello

4 Posts | Latest reply on 19/06/2011 21:45:17 by reidy_88 | Go to original / last post
reidy_88's Profile
reidy_88

In: derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well i bin my Ninja over the weekend and damaged the engine so im looking for a new engine so i dont have to claim as ive already got 3 claims :-(. Looking to spend about 600 on one if anyone knows of any or anyone who might have one there selling. Thank you Reidy                                                                                                                                                                             
S24_SDJ's Profile
S24_SDJ

In: Huddersfield

I'd say you'd be spending closer to a grand.

What damage have you done to your current one?

Goodluck with the search.                                                                                                                                                                              
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

Sorry to hear of your off, hope your not too bashed up, bikes can always be fixed. What Ninja ya got then, might be a bit of help. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
reidy_88's Profile
reidy_88

In: derby

hey yeah im good. just a bad back now lol. juts got an engine for £350 bargain with spare head happy days. it was the 2008 model                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1880 seconds. There are 1345 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption