2 interesting and difficult questions

27 Posts | Latest reply on 18/06/2011 20:59:46 by Say_Ten | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I am not qualified to tell you that Mic. I am qualified in my own profession as well as other stuff...so perhaps I am not the best person for you to be asking....I bow out of this one.                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Going back, it's easy to make assumptions and make life changing decisions without knowing the facts and maybe regretting later                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

tiz intresting that we do make quick judgments of folk and its a good post BL very apt for such a site too .   i feel ive been judged before but not about looks ( really couldnt give a toss about that side of things ) but by not having very good litracy skills due to dyslexia people dismiss me from time to time, even BM it  has happend  becuase i write short post to thread reply's   when frankly i find long winded reply's boring often piontless and repetative ! woops slight rant  sorry folks .   ill skulk of onder my stone now                                                                                                                                                                                 
Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

In: Rotherhell

I thought 'B' was Churchill, if he'd been alive today he would have been a rock star. Probably why he was such a shite prime minister (during peace time, before you start).   I should have known that was Beethoven in question 'A' as my answer would have been 'take some antibiotics and get down to the DHSS.' On the other hand it could've been worse, I could have aborted Mozart or Vivaldi(Hendrix of the violin)                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Thank you Wheely.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well i got them all wrong, so i'm stood in the corner with a big pointy hat with a D on it, but i did actually save a snail's life today. pitty next doors cabbage's.                                                                                                                                                                             
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

I assumed that they were leading down that line, I had seen the ilk before ;p                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 940 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption