Hard Rock Hell - 2nd to 4th Dec - Pontins

17 Posts | Latest reply on 13/10/2011 14:27:48 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Hard Rock Hell V is taking place at the newly planned and refurbished Prestatyn Sands, on 2nd to 4th December 2011, actually, after last years sold out Thursday night, it will start on the 1st for the Die Hard HRH Loyal.

The Line up and theme has again been down to your vote (the DC and HRH Vets), which will be leaked out over the next few months, it will contain, Glam, Sleaze, NWOBHM, Young Blood, Thrash, Metal and loads of Classic Rock as well as a tint of Blues.

We’ll be squeezing in about 62 bands over the three days, so be rest assured that you will get, yet again, another 360 HRH experience. Combine that with the crowd and camaraderie that goes on you know what HRH is all about!

Has anybody been before ?????
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Never heard of it....BUT it is Spesh's Burpday that weekend & he has actually booked that weekend off!!!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

oooo may be worth checking out prices Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Just checked - it's about the same prices as for MCN....BUT food not included Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Me wants to go rallying in a heated chalet....ooooo luxury lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I just looked and yep its about £130 per person for accommodation, but the line up looks excellent :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Never been and it's only 22 mile from my house lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

we can all stay at yours triumph.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Party at triumphs lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Not a prob... but bags not being the taxi driver lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

bagsie not washing up !!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Could we not use this as a BM main christmas party ??                                                                                                                                                                              
Rhidragon's Profile
Rhidragon

In: Hudderfield

Good line up.... some i haven't heard of

Only silver room tickets or day passes available

Day passes are £45 per day.
As Jackie said approx £130 per person for accommodation.

A little expensive for me. If i had the money i would definitely go.

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Not sure JP. I am still waiting to see if anyone wants to adopt me for Xmas Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Just seen the £130.00 per person acom or £45.00 day pass so well out of the price range of alot on here so forget that as would exculed alot of members                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

think its too expensive for my pocket |:(                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Weekend sold out but day passes available at £45 each                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 2360 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption