Checking out peoples profiles

32 Posts | Latest reply on 28/06/2011 20:15:29 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

now theres a thought                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Kwakkwakooops has viewed me 47 times. I think that means we are now engaged Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Scooterboy's Profile
Scooterboy

In: Nottingham

I viewed myself once and that was bad enuff lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

BL, that's a total banana filled lie lol!!!!
You'll be getting me a bad name LOL
Anyway, hopefully i'm spoken for, time will tell fingers crossed! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Pmsl @ scooterboy... Aww bless lol! I'd like to say I appreciate a bit of window shopping...but strongly recommend u try them on for size first...nowt worse than getting them home and finding out they're too big for u....

Dirty beggars I'm on about jeans...the denim variety... lol
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

men are like jeans mizzi,,

designer may look good untill you try them on and find out there too shallow cut,,

but no name, washed out, scruffy but comfys can be the best ones,
they also occassionally pinch your ass but they make you smile!!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Pmsl boody!!! I'm saying nothing except that oh hell aye lol xx                                                                                                                                                                             
jobe's Profile
jobe

In: Braintree

i find it hard that so many people do not even relpy to you, when you send them a PM, not even to say sorry your not my type, not every one is on here for wat they can get............And iam back in the room Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mizzi ........... better too big than too small !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I have a memory like a seive!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well, I'm a newbie and I am having a good look LOL Still trying to get my head round the pms, cos I'm shy. But getting used to the site more now and the more I read on here the more I see a set of good genuine like minded people.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thread bumped!!

I'm glad I've found this forum, the other enthusiast forum I post to tends to be quiet this time of year and this place is vibrant - as well as reminding me that the biking fraternity are largely a great bunch of people / myself excluded, I'm a complete nob a lot of the time but you know what I mean! :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4824 seconds. There are 1038 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption