Checking out peoples profiles

32 Posts | Latest reply on 28/06/2011 20:15:29 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

May I apologise if it appeares that I have viewed anyones profile more than once.  I am not stalking you I promise!!!Embarrassed   Chances are, I have forgotten that I have viewed you previously, or it could be that I think you are drop dead gorgeous and I needed a second look.............Can't fault me on that one surely????    You have a profile, I view it.............simples Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hey BL, I know what you mean but I have decided not to apologise for looking at peoples profiles coz like you say "You have a profile, I view it.............simples" if they didn't want the profile looked at then why is it there????   Also I've found that if you look at someones profile and their pics then click to go back to profile it registers two views of profile.   So lets keep lookin at each others profiles, nods and PM's, make more new friends and continue havin a good time. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Lol, being stalked would be an interesting new experience for me anyway ;p                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I don't mind at all, but must admit, i feel uncomfortable looking at peoples profiles more than a few times, even if you know they've posted more pics, as it does make you look like a stalker lol. Would be better if the logging system just said who'd looked at you within the last two weeks, rather than saying how many times imho. For the record, anyone feel free to look as many times as you like, lol, won't be many before you get sick of looking at my mush anyway!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

who shall i stalk first ???

Naughty one, how would we know, you being ninja like and all lol

Running Man's Profile
Running Man

In: Ashby de la Zouc
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

I must admit, I feel a bit creepy if I look at profiles more than once, But your right, surely thats what there for !! I dont get many veiws on my profile, but perhaps there's a good reason for that Tongue.   Please have a look......
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

I actually dont look at who has viewed me or how many times, i go on the assumption that once viewed if they want to get in tuch with me they wll :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

dont think you have viewed me yet !!!!!!! why not ( spaying pits and changing socks as we speeek )                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

woo i like pervi i meen looking at profilles looking for bikes and the tattows and the pic of all the good looking men and ladys on here Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

You can always disable logging if you're worried about being seen as a stalker

Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

does that mean one can view the same person 50 times a day and get away with out being called a stalker ??????                                                                                                                                                                             
DriftnSlide's Profile
DriftnSlide

In: Belfast/Larne

50 times a day I'd be taking out a non-molestation order ! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

pmsl at driftnslide!! Thumbs Up
Matt, funny you say that, I wasn't sure if doing that just disables logging on your own side, but the other party still sees the views.                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
42% Karma42% Karma 42% Karma42% Karma

Hey Graham, if you disable logging, it means the folk you view can't see you've viewed them.   Just remember though, if you're too shy to nod or message them, and you want to catch their attention, they won't know you've looked!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

But i'm not a compulsive nodder lol, and if i want to talk to them, then i have to be brave and just do it. That'd be a bit of a chickens way of getting attention lol, unless you're a standard member of course and then that tactic may well work if unable to message or nod anyone LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i viewed 3 girls and looked later, it said i had looked 67times another 23 @19 times                                                                                                                                                                              
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Hmm - some people just like to look at the pics of the bikes and art etc dont forget !!!!!!!!!!! Also how on earth can I remember who I have looked at before without checking the log every time (far too tedious). Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

not sure how many time mad mic has perved me , recon he is a nutter                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
42% Karma42% Karma 42% Karma42% Karma

LOL @ mad mic, yup you most definately are Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Scooterboy's Profile
Scooterboy

In: Nottingham

If i put a picture of a pickled gherkin as my profile pic would i get more views???? me ponders this deliberation of gi-normous proportions LOL.........oh dear i need a lie down and a paracetamol Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9844 seconds. There are 976 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption