Midlands rideout to the Ace cafe 10th July

54 Posts | Latest reply on 10/07/2011 22:11:11 by Big Al.. | Go to original / last post
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

In: Rugby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Folk , if you're interested in a decent ride , then why not sign upThumbs Up   The ride is on the 9th, see the events section                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

the squizz is attending Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

Excellent Nutkin. The date is the 9th, not 10th Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

The weather forecast for saturday is dry with sunny intervals. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RobL's Profile
RobL

In: Wolverhampton
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

You said that last time!!!  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

Hah - I've been rumbled - blame Michael Fish Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

OK - I've been working on incorporating a few biker cafes en route.   Rather than stop at McDs - we'll be stopping off at   Jack Hills Cafe at Towcester  http://www.jackshill.co.uk/location.html   Skins in Brackley http://www.skinscafe.co.uk/cafe.html   So it's start Rugby, Jack Hills, McDs Hemel, ACE, McDs Aylesbury, Skins, finish Rugby   Should be a good ride Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RobL's Profile
RobL

In: Wolverhampton
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Thanks for a good day out Little Al,  ooops,, sorry, Big Al!!  Wink

Weather was great and a really enjoyable ride.

Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

Cheers Rob, Bob and Nutkin for a really good dayThumbs Up
The occasional detour, u-turn can be blamed on Garmin. The ride in to the Ace was a nice route, I think I'd avoid going through Harrow and Wembley next time. If I do this again, I think I would take the M1 from Hemel once we left McDs                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Thanks guys for a brilliant day out,  great company, loads of laughs and funny times to remember, spent most of it giggling which is pretty normal for me LOL  Will load some pics up later x
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

pics uploaded Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Went on my first ride out on BM event with Big Al - RobL and Nutkin, From Rugby to Ace Cafe. Brilliant day lots of laughs on the way. My second time to the Ace in 42 years,bought the T-shirt this time(Glad I did not buy a Garmin.Wacko). Thanks To Al for the opportunity.Handshake 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Cheers Nutkins just copied your ace cafe Pic's. Bob.                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

Great day - thanks all, I'll post a few pics when I learn how to to do itWacko                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5161 seconds. There are 847 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption