Midlands rideout to the Ace cafe 10th July

54 Posts | Latest reply on 10/07/2011 22:11:11 by Big Al.. | Go to original / last post
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

In: Rugby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

No BL, life's too short for such formalities. I hate the idea of it being an 'event'. It's a leisurely rideout for interested parties Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

ok Al                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

your right Al we have to many events now, just make it a ride with friends, i like Macs you can get happy meals there Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Understand the sentiment, bear in mind some folk only read the events pages not all the threads                                                                                                                                                                               
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

I take your point Jackie. If I get 5 bikes to do the run then I'd be happy...
Bill - you're welcome to join   "a happy meal in each McD's will make Bill  [fill in the space with appropriate and humourous words]"   Bandit Lover - you fancy attending with I-Ronnie?                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

If riders are interested we can stop off at Leighton Buzzard narrow gauge Railway,  who are hosting a vintage motorcycle show (and it's free - see link)   http://www.buzzrail.co.uk/motorcycles2011.pdf                                                                                                                                                                             
RobL's Profile
RobL

In: Wolverhampton
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

I would do this but Sundays are not realy that good for me during school term!  So much to do for school preparations etc.  Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

Rob, let's see how the response is.
I can do Saturdays or Sundays. I happened to pick Sunday as some folk work on the Saturday and I wanted to be inclusive -  if thruth be told, Saturday is the best day for me Exclamation   There hasn't been too much interest in this rideout. If I moved it to the 9th would you be able to make it?   I was thinking of another run out to Skeggie, but I don't want to waste my time planning if folk aren't interested.                                                                                                                                                                             
RobL's Profile
RobL

In: Wolverhampton
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

If it was the 9th Al I would be there!!  Never been to the Ace so would be great.

However if you get more interest in the 10th please don't think of moving it just for me!

There is a couple of weeks yet so maybe see what response you get and take it from there!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

Rob - A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush - so it's the 9th. I'll inform the mods of the change                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

count me out                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

Maybe next time ShelleygirlUnhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

would love to join you Al, not been to the Ace since the early days but with 150miles to Rugby, the ride, than 150 back not sure my leg would take it, under normal circumstance 500 miles in a day is no problem for me, even on a fireblade but not till i get my leg right, so have fun i'm sure you will
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

OK Bill - understandable - cheers. Maybe next time, Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well I'm still up for it. Saturday is old Fords, sounds good to me. Bob.Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

Good on ya BobThumbs Up There is at least 3 of us, should be a brisk ride Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

So far it's Bob, RobL and me. Anyone else interested??                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Al you've marked it for the 9th July on the calendar submission, which date is it taking place please?   To get the date altered in the event forum title you will need to ask Matt, not the moderators, via the contact link on the home page.    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1712                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

Hi Sandi, thanks. It is the 9thThumbs Up I'll get in touch with Matt
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Have stuck my mug picture on events,now off to RE weekend at Northwick business park. Cool                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 838 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption