'Birds On Bikes' Charity Ride Sept 2007

15 Posts | Latest reply on 06/06/2007 20:36:32 by earthwind | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Birds On Bikes are organising a charity bike ride in aid of Macmillan Nurses   September 7th - 9th 2007 (Friday to Sunday)   Starting in Edinburgh and ending in Cardiff (OFF motorway)   £6 registration fee to cover insurance    Closing date for registration is Friday 25th August 2007   You don't have to do the whole route and all money,that you raise from sponsorship, is being donated to the Macmillan Nurses.   This event is open to the guys too!   For more details, and how to register, go to   http://www.birdsonbikes.com                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Cool. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
whoops's Profile
whoops

In: warmingham
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

OMG!, you mean for 6 quid i can follow a whole group of birds on bikes?......                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

down boy lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Quote whoops: OMG!, you mean for 6 quid i can follow a whole group of birds on bikes?......   PML, yup £6 and loads of sponsorship, add a bit extra for the eye drops LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
whoops's Profile
whoops

In: warmingham
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

erm, it aint those 'drops' i'm worried about.......better take the following week off work as well i guess.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Oh, you meant the feathered variety?    Kwak Kwak LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

known about this since last year kwak and am really intersted met a few of the girls last year at the nec but what is the route and the joining in junctions and how are they riding as a group how can i get this info tried the web site but nothing on it                                                                                                                                                                             
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray

Sounds like a great ride out! shame I haven't got a bike or my test yet!!! next year may be!! CBT on the 16th though! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

L C there's loads of info on their website. The first item on the menu (list to the left of the page) is 'About the Ride'   Scroll down to 'The Exact Route'  and the info you need is there.                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

good luck for the 16th hilda                                                                                                                                                                             
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

In: abergele

hilda it a breeze dont worry , but good luck anyway Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

thanx so much lcotgrave x so excited!!! can't wait!! not riden 4 about 18 yrs just hope "it'll b arite on the nite!!" I've had a little practice last week on a borrowed bike couldn't stop smiling!!! Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

thanx 2 ladyrider xx 2 have great support x Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

fantastic hilda and i will check this out as well kwak it looks good Smile supposed to be going to the wozwolf rally on the 31 August which is the weekend before hand   www.wozwolf.co.uk                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5160 seconds. There are 1473 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption