This Wednesday....meet for a cuppa?

28 Posts | Latest reply on 16/06/2011 15:54:12 by loving it | Go to original / last post
loving it's Profile
loving it

In: Bradford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anybody fancy meeting up Wednesday at Squires or the Sun Inn at   Otley?....That's if everything is ok with my dog as she's having a   hernia removed in the morning.   Maybe 6pm?                                                                                                                                                                             
Kiwi's Profile
Kiwi

In: Crewe

Would love too, but not here this week, away with work :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
loving it's Profile
loving it

Shame Kiwi....maybe another time.                                                                                                                                                                             
Kiwi's Profile
Kiwi

In: Crewe

For sure Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

LI.. I think I'm working Weds Confused ( first time I've said that in nearly a year! lol) but if i finish early enough I will definately be there.   Will let you know as soon as I know what my hours areThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
loving it's Profile
loving it

Ok karey.....i'll put my phone number in a pm.
  Thanks, Linda.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

In: leeds

Which are you doing,Squires or the Sun? I'm probably working weds but if I am back at a reasonable time I'll bob out for a run,I may be in the car on the way home from work if its Squires but let me know anyway,thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
loving it's Profile
loving it

Don't know yet Sprint.....was just seeing if anybody was interested.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

I'll be up for a ride out,work/weather depending,I'll let you know if I'm around-there are some nice roads near the Sun,my regular run out is from Pool bank past the Sun,out past Memwith Hill to Summerbridge,then through Pately bridge and back to Otley via Blubberhouses,usually go via the Bridge cafe in Otley if its during the day,a nice run that takes an hour or so not going at daft speeds.
loving it's Profile
loving it

Yes it's great round there Sprint......once in pately Bridge have you turned left at the garage and followed Gouthwaite reservoir and up over the moors.....It's a brilliant run and the view back down to the reservoir is stunning.Thumbs Up
  You come out just immeadiatly after Masham......and then another fantastic road through to Hawes.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

sounds good depending what time work finishes but dont know where ill be working                                                                                                                                                                             
poshbird's Profile
poshbird

In: Leeds
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

hiya all
i will prob nip to squires weds night so any one there say hey posh xxx

Karey's Profile
Karey

I'm only working till dinner time Weds, so I'll be up at Squires!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Lucky lady Kaz ... New job and already on 1/2 days!

I was hoping (well more like wishful thinking) that my back would release the nerve it's trapped so I could come over, but it doesn't look like it will.

Have a cuppa for me please
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hmmm not really half days...been working 7am - 9.30pm,with a few hours off in between...and tomorrow should be my day off.. lol   but yeh I know what you mean.Smile
Shame you're not fit enough to ride over, but don't worry I will have a cuppa for you, might even have a Squires Pasty! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

*BUMP*   Anybody going to Squires?  I'm hoping to get there about 3pm ish Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
loving it's Profile
loving it

Hi Karey, glad you can make it to squires Thumbs Up.....I'm hoping to be there between 5pm-6pm depending on how long it takes me to find the place....i have a habit of getting lost and although i've been loads of times it's  mostly been  as a pilly.   I had better just check out the route on google....Confused   ps. Will still have to see how my dog is after her surgery.....if she's not too good i'll not be there.   pps. Looking forward to meeting you all.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hi linda..  hope the surgery goes well .. it's horrible when theyre not well eh?Unhappy   I will still be there after 6 .. so hopefully see you there!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

Hi,I'm going to pop in on the way home from work,will prob be in the car as I won't get home and back out there before later in the evening,c u there                                                                                                                                                                             
loving it's Profile
loving it

Surgery on my dog has gone ok, she just looks a bit dozey now Approve   Setting off to Squires hopefully at 4pm.....that will give me enough time  to lose my way and then find it again!!!   See whoever coming there. Hope i can recognise you all Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 548 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption