What the mods really do

48 Posts | Latest reply on 27/08/2011 08:12:52 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lol @ me being considered a yes person                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I think I may have dribbled : (                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Boss Mom.... a YES person.... LOLLOLLOL

International hitwoman maybe......but a YES person.. nah...

Whoever is telling people that "all" staff have the same access as mods really needs pulling up on it, the events team are exactly that.... an EVENTS TEAM, we help out a little bit more than your average member.  Anyone that tells you they are a mod and their profile doesn't display it then PLEASE don't divulge your query to them, send it on to a mod who WILL be able to help.

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Well Said TrishThumbs Up   There's a link to a list of all the staff at the bottom of the page..   here is the page it displays :-   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/misc/staff.asp                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I've seen Sandi and Matt go at it hammer and tongsOuch   What?! Shocked OMG! it's all lies, I never touched him lol Oh you mean arguing, oh yea, we have our moments, but we always remain friendly. That's the thing I like about Matt, he gives as good as he gets but doesn't hate me for it.   Can I just say that Moderators aren't the only staff BM has, apart from the moderators and event organisers, there's little old me who is the admin for the calendar and PHOTOGRAPHER1 who does what it says on the can.    Altho I am admin I have no say as to who should be a member of staff, and wouldn't want to have, nor do I treat anyone differently just cos they know me. Everyone gets a rollocking, including the boss, when and if they earn it.  LOL                                                                                                                                                                                
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Auntie has spoken lol                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

But did you take notice

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

yawn yawn !!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 774 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption