Black Boots wanted size 9

3 Posts | Latest reply on 12/06/2011 11:32:49 by SuzieSuzuki | Go to original / last post
SuzieSuzuki's Profile
SuzieSuzuki

In: Warwickshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just looked at Photographers 'Black Boots size 9' ad from Feb. It won't let post to ask if he's still got them. Possibly not any longer, as they're not in his 'for sale' album.   If anyone has a pair, preferably as new or worn just a few times, and 3/4 length rather than ankle ones... please let me know.   Thanks in advance!   Suz                                                                                                                                                                                   
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I am thinking of buying some new boots and as such may consider selling my old ones Suzie.

Not sure they'd be honestly described as "new or worn just a few times" though seeing as I've worn them pretty much every day for the past five years and in that time they've done about seventy odd thousand miles (riding not walking lol) and look like it!

But they are waterproof.  Well, the right one still is and the left only leaks in heavy rain.

But if you want to buy them, let me know.  (To be honest you look too intelligent to want to buy them, but you can't blame me for trying!)                                                                                                                                                                             
SuzieSuzuki's Profile
SuzieSuzuki

In: Warwickshire

Big smile thanks for that Geoff!   Yes I need them as good as new... the owner will be a young lad who has all the usual fussy requirements - but good on you for trying!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1406 seconds. There are 1110 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption