More news needed

11 Posts | Latest reply on 05/08/2011 10:43:32 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Please can I ask everyone to post some good news topics to the forum?  If you hear something interesting or find a nice article to share, please do start a new topic.   Extra Karma points are given for new news topics that you start!                                                                                                                                                                             
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

I posted a new topic today about my recent MOT experience under 'General Chat/Anything Goes'.   On reflection maybe I should have posted it under, 'Bikes, Products & Services'   I noticed the thread I posted doesn't appear under 'Active Topics' so soon gets lost.   Is this because it hasn't been checked for suitability yet by a mod or is it the location that I posted it in, does not appear under active topics?   I'm sure this has all been explained before but the altzeimers seems to be kicking in Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

It's because you posted it in general chat.   I will move it to services and it will appear on the active topics page then                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I had a nice ham, cheese and mushroom omelette for my breakfast .......... does that count as good news???                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Was it good?  If so then yes.   LOL
You gonna let us have the bad news when it comes out the other end too?  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Sick

eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

would that be a drop the dead donkey storey then ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

ROFLMHO @   You gonna let us have the bad news when it comes out the other end too?  lol   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Refreshing the topic.                                                                                                                                                                                   
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

If you have any motorbike related news items post them now cos the August issue of the Biker Match newsletter is due out any time now.    Isn't it Matt? Big smile (I bet he's forgotten again)                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Ditto                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 588 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption