Guess who's got their kit off today...

24 Posts | Latest reply on 14/06/2011 19:33:24 by Roachy | Go to original / last post
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yep...ME! LOL   I've done my 2 years probation (plus 3 months) so the restrictor kit came off today. Not ridden it yet (Geoff took it to the garage) so I asked him what it's like....it's like a CBR600 he said! Git!! LOL   An extra 75 ponies...don't know whether to be scared or excited.   Couldn't believe what've they've taken out of it...a little bracket (the throttle stop) and 4 discs (the inlet washers) that look like oversized dog tags (for a dog, not the military jobbies). Total overall cost - £360 OUCH! Thumbs Down Shall put a pic on my profile later of said kit.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I wonder how many hits this thread will get?
  (Of course I knew what Roachy meant)Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Paj1369's Profile
Paj1369

In: Pickering (York)
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Ohh,.. the 'restrictor' kit!! Cry.                                                                                                                                                                              
desres's Profile
desres

In: Pontblyddyn

Shame there isn't a "read" counter on forums. Reckon this thread will get a ton of hits thanks to Roachy's double-entendre...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
desres's Profile
desres

In: Pontblyddyn

Congrats by the way...                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

well ??                                                                                                                                                                              
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

Well what Neal??                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

In: Rugby

Well done Raunchy - was it worth the wait. Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

haha I rushed in here at 4am (my time) and such a let down.  :-D   U big tease!   Congrats by the way, you're gonna love it.  I had my ZZR600 kit removed and giggled all the way home                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Matt - only girlies giggle - are you sure you didn't have some 'extra' kit removed?Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Going out for our first ride this morning with Roachy on her "new" CBR6.  Hope I can keep up on me ol' CB!!

Now where was that Fireblade????  I know I had it a few weeks ago!                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

well how did you find silly ? sceary or just plain wtfBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

well done roachy have a great big throttle day but be safe
bc ClapHugBig smile

Roachy's Profile
Roachy

I'll tell ya later!                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

No i definitely giggled all the way home, laughing like an excited school girl at Christmas  LOL   My other kit is still in place too.                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

OMFG about sums it up!   No difference round town apart from the engine seems a little smoother but OMG the acceleration now at higher speeds.   I don't have to dance up and down the gearbox now between 2nd and 4th and overtakes are so much quicker and smoother therefore safer.   Won't say what my top speed was but she's got lots more to give, was only in 4th!                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

Get a blackbird then hit 90 in 1st gear haha,  weeeeeee                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

Get a blackbird then hit 90 in 1st gear haha, weeeeeee
Only 90 time you came back to the GREEN side mate:-)                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

ZX9R - 74ftlb of torque ... Is that all!!  Time you came over to the Wing side mate lol!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

No way, the 9 is more than enough for this old geezer, :-))                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 1006 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption