I'm worried!!

18 Posts | Latest reply on 12/06/2011 23:30:26 by BOBKAT | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Recently some people on this forum have actually agreed with me, this has affected my mental state so much I have had to make an appointment with a psychiatrist.

I feel inadequate and that I have lost my edge, now while I know there are a few fine fellows and fellowesses that are not in accord with me, I don't think this is enough for me to maintain my reputation, especially as you have all deserted me for biker32.

Don't I deserve some loyalty ..... look at my membership number, I was here when Matt was trying to sell his house in Manchester.                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Well sf !!.....attention seeking again !!   this has affected my mental state so much I have had to make an appointment with a psychiatrist.     ..... perhaps you should make an appt with shell LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Shadow, you're well 'ard, who else drinks wine straight from the bottle?! No one can compare to you so no need to worry me olde feckle!   You can have all the unwanted attention you want Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Don't worry mate. This young pretender may have stolen your crown but is he in it for the long haul? I doubt it....   Come on man, pull yourself togetherWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

You should be SF...I thought at least two of your posts made perfect sense! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

awwwwwwwww SF 

I can book you in for an apt on Tuesday at 11 if you want 

xx                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

SF Ive known you since before BM and in my opinion your just a little pussy cat. Now take 2 aspirin and have an early night you'll feel better in the morning. Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

welcome to the mad house ..............                                                                                                                                                                             
Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

In: Rotherhell

Achtung                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Do not worry Master Shadow... your audience is still here.....

Matt.... pass the popcorn....

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

must admit mate ive never seen you bend ove and . . . . .  grovel so easy lol you'll be reet                                                                                                                                                                              
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Pmsl shadow!!! AS IF.... ahem... Take no notice Hun... U don't need therapy u need beer.... And lots and lots of it.... :-) either that and have a 'whinge and wine' nite-works for us girls and by the end of the 3rd bottle we've put the world to rights xx
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lone Rider...ta for such compliments..now I may look young but I'm an old bugger as for pretender?......only the real deal am I.

Faxsimile, take a chill pill mate....I dont need your crown or it would be gone in the blink of an eye.  Its safe on your head.  Long live the fax.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

haha loving it, you make me laugh!  Can't believe I also agreed with some of your posts.  You need to get it sorted mate                                                                                                                                                                              
marsey's Profile
marsey

In: South Cumbria

Don't I deserve some loyalty ..... look at my membership number, I was here when Matt was trying to sell his house in Manchester.

You have not changed since Bike Chat Wink this is a good thing.   

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks for the encouragement ..... think I'll go and look for someone to annoy LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You could always hold a raffle...                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Noooooooooooo don't be disheartened Shadow you are still the master of controversy lol................. Ying Yang I for one, would miss you precious posts Wink                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2695 seconds. There are 1001 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption